PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iverson was probably more explosive off the dribble.
But Wade is the better rebounder, shot blocker and has the better post-up game.

Overall, I think it's fair to say Wade has a better developed game.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Take a look at some of those other guys rosters when their teams were struggling. You taking Pat Garrity over Mutombo? You taking Chris Mihm or Smush Parker over Mutombo? How about :flabbynsick: to the 10th power Ewing or Dream?

I gotta admit...you got me with the last part. I'm pretty sure AI going 10-30 and being a defensive liability would have propelled those Heat to at least 30 wins. That's all that team was missing was an undersized chucker in place of Wade. :rudy:/:comeon:/:/:laff: I really hope you are trolling because that is one of the worst arguments I have ever heard. "I am taking AI because you are guaranteed to only gonna miss the playoffs by 10 games with him" :laff: :laff: :laff:

Shaquille O'Neal? you keep side-stepping this.

shawn marion?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaquille O'Neal? you keep side-stepping this.

shawn marion?

What would AI have done to improve the situation? I have pointed to things Wade does that AI couldn't/didn't. What would AI have provided that Wade couldn't/didn't? You keep sidestepping that. All you have is one clusterfukk lost season in MIA and one serendipitous season in PHI to support AI. Meanwhile I have being as good or better at every aspect of the game for Wade to support my stance. But yeah carry on talking about AI great exploits carrying teams to the lower part of the lottery. :heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What would AI have done to improve the situation? I have pointed to things Wade does that AI couldn't/didn't. What would AI have provided that Wade couldn't/didn't? You keep sidestepping that. All you have is one clusterfukk lost season in MIA and one serendipitous season in PHI to support AI. Meanwhile I have being as good or better at every aspect of the game for Wade to support my stance. But yeah carry on talking about AI great exploits carrying teams to the lower part of the lottery. :heh:

I didn't side-step anything. this is the 1st time you asked me this.:laugh: stop trying to jack the lingo. its not working. lol.

wade cant take over a game like Iverson. hes not the same caliber of impact player.

so what if hes a better defender & rebounder than Iverson. HES SUPPOSED TO BE. HES LIKE 5 INCHES TALLER!!!!:mindblown:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I didn't side-step anything. this is the 1st time you asked me this.:laugh: stop trying to jack the lingo. its not working. lol.

wade cant take over a game like Iverson. hes not the same caliber of impact player.

so what if hes a better defender & rebounder than Iverson. HES SUPPOSED TO BE. HES LIKE 5 INCHES TALLER!!!!:mindblown:
Mannnnn, get the fukk out of this thread bruh. The only nikka taking games over like AI is Kobe on some nights (shooting horribly), fukk AI, wade is the only nikka in the league in the last decade who takes games over like Lebron (doing EVERYTHING). If Wade took anywhere near as many shots as AI his numbers would embrass AI, Kobe, and maybe even lebron, he would be on his way to being the GOAT.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so what if hes a better defender & rebounder than Iverson. HES SUPPOSED TO BE. HES LIKE 6 INCHES TALLER!!!!:mindblown:

:laff: at not same caliber of impact player AND he's a better defender and rebounder AND he's like 6 inches (more like 4) taller. Are you even trying to make sense breh? :heh: What makes AI more impactful...he attempts more shots? He inspired you as a child? You liked the Questions and the Answers (I did too :ehh:)? Like I said before if ability is close you take the bigger guy (see Wade and Lebron). There is nothing positive on a basketball court that AI did that Wade didn't do meanwhile there are things that AI couldn't/wouldn't do that Wade did. It's that simple. If you can't respond with tangible shyt based in reality rather than vague, mythical shyt based on childhood memories don't even bother.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

bwahahahaha...I GUARANTEE I can find more videos for Wade than Iverson

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Mannnnn, get the fukk out of this thread bruh. The only nikka taking games over like AI is Kobe on some nights (shooting horribly), fukk AI, wade is the only nikka in the league in the last decade who takes games over like Lebron (doing EVERYTHING). If Wade took anywhere near as many shots as AI his numbers would embrass AI, Kobe, and maybe even lebron, he would be on his way to being the GOAT.

I don't know how to respond to this.

proofread, edit, then get back to me.

:laff: at not same caliber of impact player AND he's a better defender and rebounder AND he's like 6 inches (more like 4) taller. Are you even trying to make sense breh? :heh: What makes AI more impactful...he attempts more shots? He inspired you as a child? You liked the Questions and the Answers (I did too :ehh:)? Like I said before if ability is close you take the bigger guy (see Wade and Lebron). There is nothing positive on a basketball court that AI did that Wade didn't do meanwhile there are things that AI couldn't/wouldn't do that Wade did. It's that simple. If you can't respond with tangible shyt based in reality rather than vague, mythical shyt based on childhood memories don't even bother.

youre reaching for straws. I don't get caught up in childhood memories. I think that's what some of yall tend to do for wade because hes a bit overrated on here, and this is far from the first time ive said this. secondly, Iverson isn't even a childhood nba player for me anyway. im 28. my childhood was moreso the sega genesis era.

nah. I switched it to 5, before you replied. hes 5 inches taller at the very least. Iverson is under 6'0, and lets not factor in the weight differential. wade is supposed to be a better defender and rebounder. its automatic. and those are the only things that wade does better. lol @ you claiming that wade does everything that Iverson can do. think about what you just said there.

bwahahahaha...I GUARANTEE I can find more videos for Wade than Iverson

be my guest.

whatever that's supposed to prove.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how to respond to this.

proofread, edit, then get back to me.

youre reaching for straws. I don't get caught up in childhood memories. I think that's what some of yall tend to do for wade because hes a bit overrated on here, and this is far from the first time ive said this. secondly, Iverson isn't even a childhood nba player for me anyway. im 28. my childhood was moreso the sega genesis era.

nah. I switched it to 5, before you replied. hes 5 inches taller at the very least. Iverson is under 6'0, and lets not factor in the weight differential. wade is supposed to be a better defender and rebounder. its automatic. and those are the only things that wade does better. lol @ you claiming that wade does everything that Iverson can do. think about what you just said there.

be my guest.

whatever that's supposed to prove.

So what does AI do better? What makes him more impactful. Size is a part of the game.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So what does AI do better? What makes him more impactful. Size is a part of the game.

do you really have to ask?

by your logic, Dwight howard is better than both of them. lol cmon.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you really have to ask?

by your logic, Dwight howard is better than both of them. lol cmon.

Yes I do. An actual answer would be appreciated.

If Dwight had prime D. Wades offensive game or anywhere near it he would be better than both by quite a distance.