Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I thought about the Dems packing the supreme court to even up the odds but then what's stopping the Republicans from doing the same in the next congress cycle? Messing with that would lead to 10s of judges over time.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I thought about the Dems packing the supreme court to even up the odds but then what's stopping the Republicans from doing the same in the next congress cycle? Messing with that would lead to 10s of judges over time.
Considering a time when Republicans have power again is destructive to how we need to think. The whole system needs to be broken down. That can happen with laws, but you have to be willing to bypass laws (the SC has given the right to) to enforce new ones.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Hunter smells blood in the water with this ruling..his father can now install him as leader and argue its his presidential duty. The rest of the dems won't take an opportunity when it presents itself but Hunter will :mjlol:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Republican voters stood on their principles for 15 years now ,and if a republican didn’t hold the same principles they got them out the paint and replaced him/her with someone who did .. All those young republican stars from back then ? Gone. Eric Cantor ? gone .Paul Ryan ?gone .Boehner? gone .Eventually republicans had to respect the wishes of their base…which is what is supposed to happen,Now they have candidates and a court to do their wishing .

Democrats do not do the same and When liberals attempt to do it the DNC wags their finger and the establishment and the shills who think they are political scientists brow beat the base until they conform…now you have a president that hardly anyone truly likes but have to vote for out of fear of the other …

When fear is the biggest weapon you have you better hope people remain scared .

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I've said it a few times, that with all these countries going right wing at the same time, there is something hella nefarious going on here.
Was there something nefarious going on when leaning left was happening globally at the same time?

It’s not a secret cabal forcing this to happen …it’s a push back from leaning too left

I don’t agree with it ..but that’s far more likely than a global nefarious network

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We vote for Dems because Republicans are known as the party for the wealthy which most of us arent. And theyve always had racist undertones and were considered the racist party. And lately theyve obviously completely leaned into the Southern Strategy since Obama.

So i think you just explained why we get nothing from the Dems. Why would they need to when you admit you will vote for them as long as Republicans are racist? Wouldnt it even be a good strategy for Dems to incite racism,allow racism,allow attacks on black people based on your low standard? The sooner you realize they are complicit the better. Is there a reason the Dems cant combat racism from Republicans AND offer agendas and solutions for black people? Yall act like they cant walk and chew gum at the same time. Plus are they doing such a great job at opposing the Republicans attack on blackness? Not last I checked.

It all just looks rehearsed at this point. Two parties pretending to oppose each other as they manipulate the masses to maintain their power and others:respect:
Did you know that there are several fundamental differences in the Republican and Democratic party? Yes one is know for being pro corporation and pro wealthy, so you are right on that front. Democrats push for and have taxed the wealthy and corporations at higher rates. They also believe in lowering health care costs, and increase funding to social programs. Democrats are also known and have supported workers rights, such as the formation of unions. I could go on and on but I am sure you know that there is a fundamental difference in the two parties. All of these issues directly effect most Americans, which do include black Americans. I am assuming your argument is that there should be programs soley for black Americans, which no one else can benefit from. And you are willing to overlook everything else that does effect you and soley because they help other ethnic groups as well.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you know that there are several fundamental differences in the Republican and Democratic party? Yes one is know for being pro corporation and pro wealthy, so you are right on that front. Democrats push for and have taxed the wealthy and corporations at higher rates. They also believe in lowering health care costs, and increase funding to social programs. Democrats are also known and have supported workers rights, such as the formation of unions. I could go on and on but I am sure you know that there is a fundamental difference in the two parties. All of these issues directly effect most Americans, which do include black Americans. I am assuming your argument is that there should be programs soley for black Americans, which no one else can benefit from. And you are willing to overlook everything else that does effect you and soley because they help other ethnic groups as well.

Absolutely to both. You and all the other black democrats have acknowledged for at least the past 15 years that WE are SPECEFICALLY under attack by Republucans/white supremacy. And we all know its really been longer than that.Yet you can fix your mouths to say we dont have specefic problems that need specefic agendas/planning? If everyone else isnt under the same attack,then why dont we need special attention? Can you explain that? This "fight" yall keep talking about,i dont exactly see the dems training for it like Rocky. I see no scrappiness,i see no plans to counter anything, and yall seem to have no desire to see or hear any of that. Even if they are just blowing smoke up your behind.

"A civilization that proves incapable of solving the problems it creates is a decadent civilization. A civilization that chooses to close its eyes to its most crucial problems is a stricken civilization. A civilization that uses its principles for trickery and deceit is a dying civilization."

If they wont fix it,accelerate the death:respect:

Daps
Ultimately this ruling boils down to two things

1- They know Biden and dems are too feckless and institutionalist to take advantage of this ruling

2- They gave trump a get out of jail free card,Trump, if he wins in November will go super saiyan. scary thought:sadcam:

No they will deem anything Biden does an unofficial act.

It’s over …… really it’s over . Even voting Biden back in doesn’t help the situation much. I’m pissed , discouraged and scared
People will say stop overreacting , I think it’s really hard to comprehend how f’ed we are .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I seriously hope if the Dems would literally walk out of the office and hand it to Republicans (if they lose) the military will take over and put an end to Trump finally.

If you will be known in history for just handing over the country to a dictatorship, you deserve consequences also. The Dems would be targeted if that actually happens.

It's a lose lose situation. They should be pulling every fukking lever to make sure that pink bytch never takes power.
Military is really the last hope. Job is literally to protect democracy and the Constitution (not practice it).

If Trump loses again they need to be on standby.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Military is really the last hope. Job is literally to protect democracy and the Constitution (not practice it).

If Trump loses again they need to be on standby.
They need to be on go if he wins also.

That shyt should not be allowed even if he won every state. You don't just hand the government over to somebody telling everyone he will destroy it. Not in the way that he is trying to do it. They are clearly trying to embolden the dumbest and most corrupt people in the country.

If this was Martin Luther King or Nina Turner talking about breaking the government to help the people, the majority of the country would stand with that. The ones who dont, they will become the 2nd class citizens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas really in here talking about "punishing Dems" like they won't be affected? :mjtf:

"We been voting Democrat for 80 years!!!" Yes, because Dems were in power, completely unencumbered, all 80 of those years huh? :unimpressed:

Is that smoke for everyone not black who stays home???...:mjgrin: Or just us.. IDK why you so mad black folks wanna exercise their right to vote ANY WAY THEY WANT...:comeon:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
No they will deem anything Biden does an unofficial act.

It’s over …… really it’s over . Even voting Biden back in doesn’t help the situation much. I’m pissed , discouraged and scared
People will say stop overreacting , I think it’s really hard to comprehend how f’ed we are .
This is true as well

If trump does it, it's official act

If Biden or any dem president in future does it,it isn't

The only solution is to regain control of the supreme Court and that isn't happening anytime soon