Presidents now have immunity for "Official Acts". Democrats need to create an official act to jail the orange fukk.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The same nikkas you're talking about still vote Democrat. Then when they ask wtf was the point of my vote they get gaslit with fake smart nonsense like your post

Y'all are staunch about making this a "Nikkas don't vote" issue when it's a Dems are p*ssy and won't do shyt issue
Nah a lot of them don't vote. I've learn some of the biggest complainers can't get off their lazy ass to actually vote. But if that doesn't apply to certain people cool.

Where did I say you shouldn't expect anything from politicians for your vote. But, you're not getting reparations, now more than ever. You don't want to vote, cool. But here is the thing, you think you're hurting Biden, but Biden is probably going to be cool. Politicians today are wealthy and have connections that regardless of they are actively in power or not, they have the resources to protect themselves from the things you and I will suffer from. So, you dont vote because of a single issue that you and I both know won't come to fruition any time soon and you think you're getting back at democrats by doing so. You got your reasons for voting backwards. You're voting for your sake not Biden, Obama, Hillary or whatever. You're voting who will lead or rule over you. So, if there is a political movement currently making gains of not giving you "the check" but even wants to make it where you don't even have the right to vote and force you into second class citizenship, it seems to me that should be your biggest concern as far as YOUR self interest. Reparations is a luxury issue at this point and imo, if that is where your focus is, you will lose and you will suffer the outcome of putting your energy and time toward that instead of immediate threats.

To put it simply, you are voting this time around to stop a total collapse that most likely will end with a bad situation for black folks. That is the point of your vote in simple terms, right now. A lot of you dudes will eventually realize this as things continue to deteriorate. You're not voting for democrats sake, you should be voting for your own. On principle, I'm not against saying why should I vote for you, I want xyz. But realistically, imo, these people are misguided on what deserves their attention right now. Just my opinion. Listening to retarded/grifting influencers online whose only real drive is getting engagement through division and conflict to get dollars is the wrong way to go.

I know the instinctive response of some people, even now still, is to dismiss the above as fear mongering. But there are some people who see some one drawing their fist in a fighting stance and can clearly see this person is about to hit them and react. Others stand there smuggly saying "nah he isn't going to hit me" until they get popped in the mouth. More folks need to be like the former.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Both parties have a fundraising infrastructure in place so whenever one of them does something the other party doesn't like they immediately send out "URGENT" emails and texts about "saving" america. It has become financially beneficial to NOT do anything. Just like the republican party has been thoroughly infested with nazis, religious fundamentalist and big business bootlicker, the democratic party has been infiltrated by 'corporate approved activists' and surface level appeals to diversity.

They'll kneel down while wearing kente cloth instead of drafting a bill that makes the murder of any unarmed citizen by a peace officer a federal crime that must be investigated by the FBI and make tampering with bodycams a felony. They'll talk about how people need to protest "peacefully" while saying nothing when those peaceful protesters are savagely beaten by police. They're all sizzle and no steak. Every time they have power they cede it to the other side so they have an issue to fundraise for.

Once this house of cards falls apart, we will need to draw up a new electoral system that does away with antidemocratic elements.

-Ranked choice voting
-Mixed parliamentary-presidential system where the minister is the head of state while the president is head of government. Different parties can win seats in the senate which forces cooperation and making deals with other parties to form coalitions.
-Abolish the electoral college, it has only ever helped right wingers win.
-all decisions from the Supreme Court are non binding and congress votes after reading the conclusions and dissent written by the justices.
-age limits for holding office. If you have to be a minimum age to be president, you cannot run again if you turn 65 during your presidency.
-A ban on lobbyists and PACs.
-A ban on using think tanks to inform policy. Think tanks got us Vietnam and the federalist society.
-Federal education standards.
Biden has a chance to do something great

Lockem up

Is your name Dark Brandon or not?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Biden can force Congress to act

Tell a bunch of ppl currently engaging in illegal activity

Vote on this shyt or I'm tossing you in jail

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Voting can matter and political parties should respect their voting blocs and not take them for granted. They never know what can happen out here, knowwhatImsayin'? :mjgrin::sas2:. Boogie Woogie away!!!!

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you're not voting in 2024 then you're an absolute retard. Even in Canada we're headed far right politically and Trudeau and the Liberals might lose to the Conservatives next election.
Biden and the dems are always the better alternative to Trump and the MAGA republicans.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If you're not voting in 2024 then you're an absolute retard. Even in Canada we're headed far right politically and Trudeau and the Liberals might lose to the Conservatives next election.
Biden and the dems are always the better alternative to Trump and the MAGA republicans.
I've said it a few times, that with all these countries going right wing at the same time, there is something hella nefarious going on here.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: we just making shyt up now? You're welcome to find where I said this about COVID. Why the fukk did you just make that shyt up just now?:dead:

Pan Africanism=100 years of lip service with nothing to show for it

Pan Africanists freed Southern Africa from cac rule, funded the ANC, and gave refuge to Black Panthers fleeing America

The only thing your father Tariq (a Trump supporter!) has done is make a 2 hour documentary on anal sex.

Stop it
:dead:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately this ruling boils down to two things

1- They know Biden and dems are too feckless and institutionalist to take advantage of this ruling

2- They gave trump a get out of jail free card,Trump, if he wins in November will go super saiyan. scary thought:sadcam:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My point is rather than give us reasons to vote for them. Democrats have spent their time planning this entire charade of a trial ,that I believe they knew would come to this conclusion. Where they knew nothing would happen to Trump,knew the courts would open the door to immunity. So now they get to fall back on their plan A of fear mongering people to polls.

This is where they make you forget you had any gripes with Bidens performance. Forget you had any questions about plans,or any sort of demands from the Democrats. Its just proof they had nothing else of value to offer like weve been saying.

We are back at square one,where all the Democrats have to peddle is fear. I guess you think thats good news,but newsflash,its not news at all. The Supreme court just gave them help,because their fear mongering up to this point has been more stale than usual and people were just sick of it. This sham was all apart of their plan,rather than actually coming up with plans:respect:
Breh, I have a simple question for you. Why do you think you get nothing voting for dems, when they are the party opposing the crazy shyt the right wing is trying to do to our people. If that isn't enough for you then fine but there is a reason a majority of black people vote Democrats and it isn't because we are sheep or "on the plantation".