President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You are a true disgrace to the ancestors. Dove right in to save Daddy Biden. Disgusting.:pacspit:
it's okay my round faced c00n. You're truly helping us by ushering in project 2025 and 3 new conservative supreme court justices.

I know that's a dilemma you don't like acknowledging because you disappear like a bish whenever anyone brings it up. just admit your fat ass is too lazy to go to a poll.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has Biden done as president that makes you think he doesn’t have the mental capacity to serve, besides one bad fukking debate? Was he unfit to serve 3 weeks ago before that debate?
:dahell: have you never had anyone in your life, grandparents, between the ages of 82 and 86? are you unaware that life expectancy is 80? open up the obituaries tomorrow. it'll be full of people who died younger than second term biden

i wouldn't even let biden borrow my car :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it's okay my round faced c00n. You're truly helping us by ushering in project 2025 and 3 new conservative supreme court justices.

I know that's a dilemma you don't like acknowledging because you disappear like a bish whenever anyone brings it up. just admit your fat ass is too lazy to go to a poll.
Personal attacks because I sonned you again, but hides behind a pic of a cac baby while claiming to "get paid for your appearance", which sounds :dame: and/or :duck: , but mostly :dame:

Just know, my fat ass isn't too lazy to slap one of your eyebrows off your face, fakkit.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dahell: have you never had anyone in your life between the ages of 82 and 86? are you unaware that life expectancy is 80? open up the obituaries tomorrow. it'll be full of people who died younger than second term biden

i wouldn't even let biden borrow my car :mjlol:
That wouldn’t matter because Presidents aren’t allowed to drive themselves anyway.

:smugbiden:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Personal attacks because I sonned you again, but hides behind a pic of a cac baby while claiming to "get paid from your appearance", which sounds :dame: and/or :duck: , but mostly :dame:

Just know, my fat ass isn't too lazy to slap one of your eyebrows off your face, fakkit.
Still didn't address the important shyt, like project 2025 or 3 conservative justices, like a cowardly round faced c00n lmao

try less sodium, you won't be so bloated.

I'm glad you still remember convos from wayy back. Lets me know your feelings were hurt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still didn't address the important shyt, like project 2025 or 3 conservative justices, like a cowardly round faced c00n lmao

try less sodium, you won't be so bloated.

I'm glad you still remember convos from wayy back. Lets me know your feelings were hurt.
Whatever, hoe. Your rep is 12. Not 12000, or 1200, but 12:mjlol:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and avi and then you can talk real to me. Until then, you're just Nap Jr., a lil' nikka I treat as such, on or offline. The nerve to call someone a coward hiding. :childplease:I'd tell you to suck my dikk, but you'd probably get excited.

Only thing bloated would be my hand after launching it into your face until it's structure is gone.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:comeon:
Oh wow, you sure told me.

What has Biden done as president that makes you think he doesn’t have the mental capacity to serve, besides one bad fukking debate? Was he unfit to serve 3 weeks ago before that debate?

:childplease:
Tell me where his old age affected his job performance as president? Also I don’t bring up Trump for the MAGATs I bring up Trump because he is what we get if the democrats decide to shoot themselves in the foot again.
Yes because the narrative didn’t just start after the debate and you know damn well it didn’t :mjlol:

Either you’re playing dumb or are really that naive as to what’s going on in front of you

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes because the narrative didn’t just start after the debate and you know damn well it didn’t :mjlol:

Either you’re playing dumb or are really that naive as to what’s going on in front of you
The narrative about Hillary didn’t start with her running either. It was planted prior and them was implemented with her campaign and we ended up with “her emails” being a late Campaign surprised.

Also once again when during Biden’s presidency can you point to an incident where his cognitive functions led to him making a mistake? It feels like “Biden’s old” is just as hollow a reason to not vote for him as “her emails” was to not vote for Hillary.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The narrative about Hillary didn’t start with her running when it did either. Also once again when during Biden’s presidency can you point to an incident where his cognitive functions led to him making a mistake?
No it didn't, but a lot of of the shyt that came out about her proved people's narratives about her as being true and played a part in dooming her campaign. Unless you'd like to sit here and pretend that someone like Roland Martin didn't give Donna Brazille the questions during the Democratic debate he was moderating on top of the other shyt that got the previous DNC chair thrown out.

It's also not the past that people are worried about with his cognitive functions struggling, but in the future hence the talk of them wanting Democrats to pick a different candidate. I don't know why you even asked that question as it makes it even more obvious that you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on :mjlol:

You're telling all of this shyt to the wrong person, but like I keep telling you, I'm not the one you have to reassure to actually show up to the polls to vote.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
"Donald Trump tried to overthrow an election by violence."

That's old news, we already reported that.

"As president, Donald Trump directed tens of millions of tax dollars to his own pockets."

Old news.

(cont'd)

2/11
"Russian intelligence helped elect Trump by illegal means. Trump welcomed the help."

Russia, Russia.

"He was proven in court to have raped a woman."

Civil proceeding, not criminal - and sexual assault, not rape. Besides ... old news.

(cont'd)

3/11
"Two dozen other women say Trump attacked them. There's literally a recording of him boasting about it!"

Old news, we litigated all that in 2016.

"There's new news just unsealed about Trump and Jeffrey Epstein!"

Salacious gossip, beneath our editorial standards.

(cont'd)

4/11
"You don't have to focus on the sex stuff. There's more evidence that Trump gave a seat in cabinet to a man for no good reason other than to thank him for the Epstein cover-up."

Arrant speculation. Also old news.

(cont'd)

5/11
"It's not arrant speculation that Trump's family falsified receipts to cheat the government out of hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes."

Old news.

"It'll feel like new news because you ignored it at the time."

We gave it a day.

(cont'd)

6/11
"Trump used the same trick - false records - in all his many civil frauds, and also in the hush-money case that got him convicted of 34 felony counts by a jury!"

Complicated technicalities, you're boring me.

(cont'd)

7/11
"You want simple? Someone bravely defied a non-disclosure agreement to go on the record that Trump used the most vicious racial slurs on the set of The Apprentice."

Doubtful source.

"The 'suckers and losers' quote comes from an impeccable source."

Old news.

8/11
"But Trump denied the 'suckers and losers' quote only last week during the nationally televised presidential debate. He lied to the whole country!"

Not our job to fact-check every word he says.

"But you personally know it to be a lie."

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.

(cont'd)

9/11
New news… Donald Trump all over Epstein logs and the media is not touching it with a ten foot poll. The power of $$$ in late stage capitalist America.

10/11
Here's some NEW news.

"Mr. Trump said 'what did you think this was gonna be?' He was very abrasive and I just started crying and I screamed and said 'please don't!' He slapped me and told me to shut up and then he ripped my panties off."

The above statement is from an interview Epstein victim Katie Johnson (accompanied by her lawyer Lisa Bloom) gave to the right wing UK tabloid "The Daily Mail" on November 4, 2016.

The Daily Mail is the equivalent of FOX News in the UK. The article was supposed to be a hit piece to discredit Katie Johnson's allegations and exonerate Donald Trump.

The interview BLEW UP in spectacular fashion as Katie provided graphic and honest details of her four "sex sessions" with Trump.

The best part is that EVERYTHING Katie said was CONFIRMED in a separate interview with Epstein recruiter, and Katie's handler, 'Tiffany Doe.'

Katie needed a handler because she was a 13 year old virgin who had no clue how to pleasure a man.

Tiffany Doe was essentially her coach and would guide her during the sex acts.

(I know, it's deeply fukking disturbing. That's why this needs to get out).

You can read the entire interview here:
Woman who alleged she was raped by Donald Trump DROPS case

Note that because it was a hit piece that went horribly bad, The Daily Mail published another article THREE DAYS LATER in an attempt to fix their massive miscalculation.

In the second article The Daily Mail claims that Katie admitted it was all a lie, which is profoundly unethical.

They offer ZERO evidence to support that claim.

But, as I mentioned, this is the UK's version of FOX News.

Please circulate.

11/11
Current news !

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRpP4GiWIAAgPfZ.jpg

GRp-lUfWAAAv_PO.jpg

GRp-lU1XEAEqWt3.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As if being tired is a valid excuse. 4 years I’d trump on deck. The world gonna be an even Whittier place.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
No it didn't, but a lot of of the shyt that came out about her proved people's narratives about her as being true and played a part in dooming her campaign. Unless you'd like to sit here and pretend that someone like Roland Martin didn't give Donna Brazille the questions during the Democratic debate he was moderating on top of the other shyt that got the previous DNC chair thrown out.

It's also not the past that people are worried about with his cognitive functions struggling, but in the future hence the talk of them wanting Democrats to pick a different candidate. I don't know why you even asked that question as it makes it even more obvious that you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on :mjlol:

You're telling all of this shyt to the wrong person, but like I keep telling you, I'm not the one you have to reassure to actually show up to the polls to vote.
I think you are conflating issues?

The anti-Hillary narrative existed since the 90’sm Trump weaponized it with her emails and lock her up and people completely ignored what was going on the campaign to focus on slogans and vibez and voted for the unknown candidate in Trump….. who then proceeded to shyt the bed.

The Roland Martin incident did happen, during the primaries and Bernie bros were justifiably mad but people was not concerned about that as they chanted ”lock her up”. Everything was connected to Bengazi and emails.

Now instead of “lock her up” the republicans and the media that loves them have weaponized Biden’s age and his stutter to have people say “but he’s old”. It’s bad comedy, but here we are again.

Here is a link from 2020 talking about this same thing. These issues have always existed it’s just being weaponized. None of this is new, and I am not trying to reassure you. I am calling this bullshyt narrative out every chance I get.

I think the Republicans want Kamala in. She is a weak candidate and easy to make unlikable due to her race, sex, and sexual promiscuity when she was younger and thotting it up. If she survived a primaries the public would have come to terms with it but if she enters the race now it would be easy for them to attack her on all three of those topics and say that Trump is more ready than her. Not to mention the Republicans said they would fight to make the transition as difficult as possible.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The media smell blood and like hungry hounds they want to ensure biden is finished politically, he sounded lucid and articulate enough, one can openly agree with his level of cognitive decline in comparison to say 10-15 years ago which is natural to aging, its another step to claim without evidence or diagnosis he is mentally incompetent and suffering from alzeimers or dementia, which is what the bad faith propagandists are insinuating

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
the Democrats and Biden stans def gonna blame the media if Biden loses

Im voting for Biden but the "nothing to see here" from the Democratic party and their stans is a bit insulting. This the path yall think is the best way to beat Trump, just own up to that instead of telling us we aren't seeing what we are clearly seeing.

All that said, Biden was fine in this interview.
And Black ppl :ufdup: