President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We aren't talking about Trump. We are talking about Biden. You don't have to keep bringing him up in the topic of conversation with me. I know he isn't shyt and has his own obvious diminished capacity. Tell me something I don't know :mjlol:

You're acting shook and paranoid as if my comments about Biden are defending Trump when that's not the case at all.
I am shook. Bro the last trump presidency I had the survive catching early Covid and had to do 3 years of house arrest like everyone else on the planet. Now this cock sucker is calling himself a king and talking about creating a gestapo. But we talking about an old man being old?

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

George Stephangga​

George Stephangga​

George Stephangga​

hKc6Usf.png

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
why is no one talking about this though....this would lose Trump everything. I feel like I live in bizarro world.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I am shook. Bro the last trump presidency I had the survive catching early Covid and had to do 3 years of house arrest like everyone else on the planet. Now this cock sucker is calling himself a king and talking about creating a gestapo. But we talking about an old man being old?
If you’re still that shook, then stay in the house.

Bringing up Trumps name to me means nothing because those MAGAs don’t give a fukk whether he’s fit to serve or not and will still show up at the polls anyways. Democrats on the other hand don’t have that luxury and pretend that all is well isn’t the answer and a quick way to have people sitting out altogether, which benefits Trump.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
b-b-b-b-but Trump:sadcam:
Thread is about Jim Crow Joe, lil' cousin. Stop trying to derail with Trup fearmongering and such. One of the million reasons we look down on you shills. If you want to talk about it so bad, make a thread and you and Shill Squad can circle jerk about it.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
the interview was fine. he came across as lucid and in grasp of the facts. he appears old because he is old, but that doesn’t mean he’s suffering from dementia, of which there was no sign during this interview.

i should note that george stephanopolous was more combative with biden than he’s ever been, as far i can recall, with trump.

that the media is now latching onto the idiosyncratic behavior of an 81 year old man instead of focusing on the looming threat of trump should tell you all you need to know about how “liberal” it is.

:unimpressed:

If Trump is such a looming threat (he is)...why did the Democratic Party choose this 81 year old man to run against him? He's bad now and will be worse in office.

Not the media's fault for pointing this out, and this is the same Stephanopolus Trump sued for defamation.

DNC needs to look in the mirror.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Thread is about Jim Crow Joe, lil' cousin. Stop trying to derail with Trup fearmongering and such. One of the million reasons we look down on you shills. If you want to talk about it so bad, make a thread and you and Shill Squad can circle jerk about it.
That shyt bothered you so much, that you needed to damage control it by deleting what I actually posted in hopes that people just read your quote, and not what I said. truly evil shyt my dude. I'll post it again

surprised this isn't getting coverage.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If you’re still that shook, then stay in the house.

Bringing up Trumps name to me means nothing because those MAGAs don’t give a fukk whether he’s fit to serve or not and will still show up at the polls anyways. Democrats on the other hand don’t have that luxury and pretend that all is well isn’t the answer and a quick way to have people sitting out altogether, which benefits Trump.

:comeon:
Oh wow, you sure told me.

What has Biden done as president that makes you think he doesn’t have the mental capacity to serve, besides one bad fukking debate? Was he unfit to serve 3 weeks ago before that debate?

:childplease:
Tell me where his old age affected his job performance as president? Also I don’t bring up Trump for the MAGATs I bring up Trump because he is what we get if the democrats decide to shoot themselves in the foot again.