President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
the Democrats and Biden stans def gonna blame the media if Biden loses

Im voting for Biden but the "nothing to see here" from the Democratic party and their stans is a bit insulting. This the path yall think is the best way to beat Trump, just own up to that instead of telling us we aren't seeing what we are clearly seeing.

All that said, Biden was fine in this interview.
Fukk Biden, his staff, and his family

Someone need to be real with him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No they ain't. Putting him in a live interview would be them fukkin up
If he can’t do a live interview, then that’s a problem now isn’t it?

It was already bad optics that they were hiding Diane Feinstein and people didn’t forget that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A test to see if it's something deeper mentally with his rambling, open mouth stuff he was doing at the debate. Idk if trump will do it but they're not questioning him as much as Biden about that.
Biden should flip it then and hit republicans with

say-the-word-adrian-boseman.gif

Trump and Biden should both do a cognitive test together live on TV

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
A recorded interview that can easily be edited and tailored is not going to do him any favors. He needs to do one live to help reassure people.

His camp is fukking up.
His camp’s been fukking up from the start. He caught a break of going against Trump after 4 years of him grating on people. Now he doesn’t even have that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Trump is trash.

the motherfukker said nuke a hurricane. Then when he loss he took the nuclear secrets and put them in the bathroom of his house. Like he was going to figure out how to nuke hurricanes in his spare time.
:mjlol:
You do know you can not vote Trump, but still point out Biden's obvious diminished capacity right?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I thought he said "I'm the one that expanded NATO". Granted I didn't watch the whole thing