President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The narrative about Hillary didn’t start with her running either. It was planted prior and them was implemented with her campaign and we ended up with “her emails” being a late Campaign surprised.

Also once again when during Biden’s presidency can you point to an incident where his cognitive functions led to him making a mistake? It feels like “Biden’s old” is just as hollow a reason to not vote for him as “her emails” was to not vote for Hillary.
You right

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think you are conflating issues?

The anti-Hillary narrative existed since the 90’sm Trump weaponized it with her emails and lock her up and people completely ignored what was going on the campaign to focus on slogans and vibez and voted for the unknown candidate in Trump….. who then proceeded to shyt the bed.

The Roland Martin incident did happen, during the primaries and Bernie bros were mad but people was not concerned about that as they chanted ”lock her up”. Everything was connected to Bengazi and emails.

Now instead of “lock her up” the republicans and the media that loves them have weaponized Biden’s age and his stutter to have people say “but he’s old”. It’s bad comedy, but here we are again.

Here is a link from 2020 talking about this same thing. These issues have always existed it’s just being weaponized. None of this is new, and I am not trying to reassure you. I am calling this bullshyt narrative out every chance I get.

I think the Republicans want Kamala in. She is a weak candidate and easy to make unlikable due to her race, sex, and sexual promiscuity when she was younger and thotting it up. If she survived a primaries the public would have come to terms with it but if she enters the race now it would be easy for them to attack her on all three of those topics and say that Trump is more ready than her. Not to mention the Republicans said they would fight to make the transition as difficult as possible.
I'm not conflating the issues at all.

Those Hilary issues have always existed, but for a lot of people who didn't give a damn about the emails and "lock her up" chants, the Roland Martin and DNC incidents didn't do her any favors and ended up having people sit out altogether, which benefitted Republicans. It reaffirmed in people's mind that she was a shyt candidate and everything that they believed about her over the years were true.

As @NOSaintsFan02 perfectly pointed out, Democrats are and have been trotting Biden out here as the foil to beat Trump, so own that shyt and his issues instead of trying to play people for a fool like they aren't seeing what's in front of them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not conflating the issues at all.

Those Hilary issues have always existed, but for a lot of people who didn't give a damn about the emails and "lock her up" chants, the Roland Martin and DNC incidents didn't do her any favors and ended up having people sit out altogether, which benefitted Republicans. It reaffirmed in people's mind that she was a shyt candidate and everything that they believed about her over the years were true.

As @NOSaintsFan02 perfectly pointed out, Democrats are and have been trotting Biden out here as the foil to beat Trump, so own that shyt and his issues instead of trying to play people for a fool like they aren't seeing what's in front of them.
I will concede to your point if once again you can show me where as president Biden’s cognitive functions cause an incident? The man has been running a Obama level White House of no bullshyt, but we’re suppose to all overreact to a bad debate.

no one is talking about the blatant racism, xenophobia, and dirty lies Trump said but that is because the democrats dont do long term messaging like Republicans.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I will concede to your point if once again you can show me where as president Biden’s cognitive functions cause an incident? The man has been running a Obama level White House of no bullshyt, but we’re suppose to all overreact to a bad debate.

no one is talking about the blatant racism, xenophobia, and dirty lies Trump said but that is because the democrats dont do long term messaging like Republicans.
People have been questioning Biden's cognitive functions for a while now, it didn't just start with this debate. You keep focusing on the past when people are discussing it in future tense if he's back in office again.

No one is talking about it because we all know that Trump is a piece of shyt on top of all the other grimy shyt that's come out about him. Tell us something new about him that we don't know?

You're doing the exact same shyt that Democrats are doing in trying to insult my intelligence like I couldn't tell from the debate and other like interviews that his cognitive functions are on the decline. Which again is totally fine because he's 81 years old, so there's no need to try and insult someone's intelligence.

Just admit it while saying that he's still a better option than Trump and keep it moving.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The problem with Biden isn't being unable to do the job during his term.

It's being too elderly to campaign effectively and inspire confidence. Part of a president's job is run a competent enough reelection campaign to get a 2nd term. He's not doing that so far.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And you won't catch him sputtering out like Brandon
Who knows. I’m sure being the president ages you faster than being a Senator from Vermont.

Irrelevant though. Y’all whining when you should have gone out and voted.

He depended on yall to get off the internet and into the booth and you failed him.

Not once, but twice.

Guess he should have took the southern black voter more seriously.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The problem with Biden isn't being unable to do the job during his term.

It's being too elderly to campaign effectively and inspire confidence. Part of a president's job is run a competent enough reelection campaign to get a 2nd term. He's not doing that so far.
Seems to be a bullshyt narrative. If you’re complaining about his cognitive issues in the present then we should expect those issues to have shown up in the present as well with regard to his ability to do the job.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seems to be a bullshyt narrative. If you’re complaining about his cognitive issues in the present then we should expect those issues to have shown up in the present as well with regard to his ability to do the job.

I'm not complaining about his cognitive issues though.

I just think he's old, uncharismatic, and can't campaign worth a damn. I'm not worried about his cognitive ability, I'm worried about his ability to beat Trump again.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Personal attacks because I sonned you again, but hides behind a pic of a cac baby while claiming to "get paid for your appearance", which sounds :dame: and/or :duck: , but mostly :dame:

Just know, my fat ass isn't too lazy to slap one of your eyebrows off your face, fakkit.
Whatever, hoe. Your rep is 12. Not 12000, or 1200, but 12:mjlol:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and avi and then you can talk real to me. Until then, you're just Nap Jr., a lil' nikka I treat as such, on or offline. The nerve to call someone a coward hiding. :childplease:I'd tell you to suck my dikk, but you'd probably get excited.

Only thing bloated would be my hand after launching it into your face until it's structure is gone.

So I'm scrolling thru this thread and what do I see? You wrote all this bullshyt at 2 am and 3 am on Friday night/Saturday morning yet again. Another 3 AM on a weekend and instead of being in some p*ssy you are on The Coli, E-thugging & talking about coli rep like some nerd incel. Meanwhile your sex rep is in the negative red. LOL. As of 10:32 AM not 1 person even dapped this bullshyt rant. And then on top of that you admit to being fat. Now it all makes sense why you are never in p*ssy at 3 AM during the weekends and are on a messageboard instead. You are fat and stankin', lonely and depressed. That's why you were E-thugging because you were angry that you are fat and lonely and your weekends are reduced to being on a messageboard at 3 AM while all the cool guys (like me) are splashing on their girlfriends/wives.

:umad:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
People have been questioning Biden's cognitive functions for a while now, it didn't just start with this debate. You keep focusing on the past when people are discussing it in future tense if he's back in office again.

No one is talking about it because we all know that Trump is a piece of shyt on top of all the other grimy shyt that's come out about him. Tell us something new about him that we don't know?

You're doing the exact same shyt that Democrats are doing in trying to insult my intelligence like I couldn't tell from the debate and other like interviews that his cognitive functions are on the decline. Which again is totally fine because he's 81 years old, so there's no need to try and insult someone's intelligence.

Just admit it while saying that he's still a better option than Trump and keep it moving.
I am not insulting your intelligence. If I was doing that I would just blatantly insult you. That’s my style, you know me man. No fukks given cause this is a website.

:demonic:

I want to debate this. So let me explain my thinking. In a race between two former presidents their records are vastly more important than the results of a bad debate. Biden’s strategy based on yesterday is he is going to point to the stupid shyt Trump has said and I think it’s a winning strategy.

No one can point at Biden’s presidency and say “well him being senile” led to him doing anything. That motherfukker trump did stupid shyt all the time. Biden looks old, but Trump is old too and he needs to make it a case of two grumpy old men instead of one.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this "I don't know what people are talking about, besides a little stuttering and forgetfulness Biden looked fine up there" attempt at gaslighting or straight denial is ridiculous:mjlol:

The party itself is openly concerned and you still got people putting their heads in the sand