President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah bro, I am not wasting time with that narrative and neither should you. Trump is too much of a threat to worry about this shyt.
It is something to be concerned about whether you're willing to believe or not as they can't sit and pretend like those diminished capacity issues don't exist. Pretending otherwise is playing voters for a fool and trying to insult their intelligence, which is one of the jokes that people like to poke of MAGAs about.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It is something to be concerned about whether you're willing to believe or not as they can't sit and pretend like those diminished capacity issues don't exist. Pretending otherwise is playing voters for a fool.
Bro show me where as a president “his diminished capacity” caused any incident?

My man Trump meanwhile told the president of France his wife was old. Called all of africa shyt hole countries. He got us out the TPP designed to help us in a trade war with China…. And then got us into a trade war with China. When Covid started it came to the US from Europe, but Trump canceled flight to middle eastern countries.

Bro I can spend hours writing about Trumps diminished capacity but give me those Biden examples.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
disappointed-hands-on-hips.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bro show me where as a president “his diminished capacity” caused any incident?

My man Trump meanwhile told the president of France his wife was old. Called all of africa shyt hole countries. He got us out the TPP designed to help us in a trade war with China…. And then got us into a trade war with China. When Covid started it came to the US from Europe, but Trump canceled flight to middle eastern countries.

Bro I can spend hours writing about Trumps diminished capacity but give me those Biden examples.
We aren't talking about Trump. We are talking about Biden. You don't have to keep bringing him up in the topic of conversation with me. I know he isn't shyt and has his own obvious diminished capacity. Tell me something I don't know :mjlol:

You're acting shook and paranoid as if my comments about Biden are defending Trump when that's not the case at all.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Joe did the debate without any help from illegal substances. Donald most likely did. So judging joes performance without knowing these facts is silly.
Every... excuse... in the world :mjlol:

Joe dementia biden needs to be replaced. Face it. Dems gonna shoot themselves in the foot again.

Just put an electable candidate up. Why is that too much to ask, for either party

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think it's too late to replace Biden but that part where he was asked if he watched the debate yet and he had to think for a few moments and then said "I don't think so", was cringe worthy. Like Joe, that was just a week ago, its been talked about ad nauseum, and YOU were in it! You can't remember if you saw you?:snoop:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Every... excuse... in the world :mjlol:

Joe dementia biden needs to be replaced. Face it. Dems gonna shoot themselves in the foot again.

Just put an electable candidate up. Why is that too much to ask, for either party
Why are they playing with Trump?

Take him serious