President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he can’t do a live interview, then that’s a problem now isn’t it?

It was already bad optics that they were hiding Diane Feinstein and people didn’t forget that.
Feinstein, Mitch McConnell.

It’s a damn shame you got members from each side so hypocritical because they know the general public will just move on & won’t question anything

An age limit needs to be set ASAP & require yearly/public cognitive tests. The fact it’s reached the presidential level is a slap in the face

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want him either. Most people don't. But they know the alternative is rubbing their hands like birdman to put in more kinds of legislation that will get people killed.

When you vote, you're also. Voting for judges and voting for funding to go to the kind of regulators that will keep people safe. If Republicans win, they'll undo all sorts of shyt that people didn't even know was protecting them.
Let me ask in all your years voting when has this not been the talking point?

We need to force changes in mass. Shyts been old. A two party system is not feasible in todays society

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Let me ask in all your years voting when has this not been the talking point?

We need to force changes in mass. Shyts been old. A two party system is not feasible in todays society
That's why I've already said in multiple posts and threads, if you hate Biden and democrats that much then vote for the greens. I can already hear the knee jerk reaction "that's a waste of time, they won't win" okay, nobody expects them to win but it sends a message to the competing parties that people want something different and the policies that a third party are proposing(such as reparations and divestment from Israel) are popular among the people they need votes from.

If you want this two party stranglehold to end, staying home isn't an option. If you want the democrats to move further to the left, the play book is right in front of you. Look at what's happened to the republican party. They went from bush saying shyt like this after 9/11
To wanting to shut down any and all immigration from Muslims. Through grassroots efforts, the party was shifted to the right so that when trump did come along they bent the knee and accepted his influence. Now we have unhinged lunatics like marjorie taylor, ron desantis and various maga approved judges actively trying to bring america back to the pre 1960s.

If it can be done in the republican side to turn it into a fascist party, then the democrats can be pushed left ward if people are engaged at the state and municipal level voting for liberal candidates. I'd love it if Biden had chosen Gavin Newsome to be his running mate in 2020, because then what he could have done is step down, let gav take his place, and then he would choose kamala as his running mate. 2024 would be a LANDSLIDE if that happened and Trump would be losing popularity and hemorrhaging support way faster.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The narrative about Hillary didn’t start with her running either. It was planted prior and them was implemented with her campaign and we ended up with “her emails” being a late Campaign surprised.

Also once again when during Biden’s presidency can you point to an incident where his cognitive functions led to him making a mistake? It feels like “Biden’s old” is just as hollow a reason to not vote for him as “her emails” was to not vote for Hillary.
“her emails” had the military fukked up, you not going to go far without they support

So much so they literally allowed trump to be president

Like let’s stop ignoring the obvious, Hillary 100% down wit them folks, what did she do to fukk her opportunity up

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Meanwhile in an alternative multiverse that wasn't caused by my crashed ship on sector 8820:

bernie-sanders-handshake.gif

If the Bernie bros weren't vein popping fukkheads, we would have had a different reality :wow:
I've never seen this gif before :laff:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's why I've already said in multiple posts and threads, if you hate Biden and democrats that much then vote for the greens. I can already hear the knee jerk reaction "that's a waste of time, they won't win" okay, nobody expects them to win but it sends a message to the competing parties that people want something different and the policies that a third party are proposing(such as reparations and divestment from Israel) are popular among the people they need votes from.

If you want this two party stranglehold to end, staying home isn't an option. If you want the democrats to move further to the left, the play book is right in front of you. Look at what's happened to the republican party. They went from bush saying shyt like this after 9/11
To wanting to shut down any and all immigration from Muslims. Through grassroots efforts, the party was shifted to the right so that when trump did come along they bent the knee and accepted his influence. Now we have unhinged lunatics like marjorie taylor, ron desantis and various maga approved judges actively trying to bring america back to the pre 1960s.

If it can be done in the republican side to turn it into a fascist party, then the democrats can be pushed left ward if people are engaged at the state and municipal level voting for liberal candidates. I'd love it if Biden had chosen Gavin Newsome to be his running mate in 2020, because then what he could have done is step down, let gav take his place, and then he would choose kamala as his running mate. 2024 would be a LANDSLIDE if that happened and Trump would be losing popularity and hemorrhaging support way faster.
Agreed except "staying home isn't an option". If you take effort to register, they'll see you didn't like any of the options enough to go and vote. You do need to register.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Whatever, hoe. Your rep is 12. Not 12000, or 1200, but 12:mjlol:

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and avi and then you can talk real to me. Until then, you're just Nap Jr., a lil' nikka I treat as such, on or offline. The nerve to call someone a coward hiding. :childplease:I'd tell you to suck my dikk, but you'd probably get excited.

Only thing bloated would be my hand after launching it into your face until it's structure is gone.
Lmao STILL didn't address project 2025 or the 3 conservative justices coming. 3rd post in. Wow the intellectual cowardess.

And my chubby lil swollen bro...you have 33,000 posts on this forum as a grown ass man and only joined 2 years prior to me compared to my 3,000. Thats is some loser shyt...of course you are concerned about your rep count. You are *invested* in this place. Yet...guarantee you...on this subject we're discussing, you are NOT popular lmao read the room swollen c00n.

Get off thecoli and play with your swollen faced kids, if any woman actually cared to mate with you at any point.