President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will concede to your point if once again you can show me where as president Biden’s cognitive functions cause an incident? The man has been running a Obama level White House of no bullshyt, but we’re suppose to all overreact to a bad debate.

no one is talking about the blatant racism, xenophobia, and dirty lies Trump said but that is because the democrats dont do long term messaging like Republicans.
:dahell:

When is news and social media not talking about Trump? Trump has been vehemently discussed, every day, for the better part of a decade now. Every single day

The "Why is nobody talking about Trump tho?" point makes zero sense

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I think it's too late to replace Biden but that part where he was asked if he watched the debate yet and he had to think for a few moments and then said "I don't think so", was cringe worthy. Like Joe, that was just a week ago, its been talked about ad nauseum, and YOU were in it! You can't remember if you saw you?:snoop:
That shyt was wild

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the President, he barely sleeps and it's a lot of pressure

14-barack-obama-before-and-after.jpg

On the left we have a 47 year old. On the right we have a 55 year old. He aged incredibly well, and he looks great. I don't know why people do this. You don't look the same you do 8 years ago.
I'd even argue, a person working full time at mcdonalds has a much more stressful job and life, than the president of the united states. I'd even argue that being the president of the united states is one of the comfiest jobs in the whole of the usa.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
A recorded interview that can easily be edited and tailored is not going to do him any favors. He needs to do one live to help reassure people.

His camp is fukking up.
Huh? How would that not help him? I mean he’s the President, I’m sure you’ll see him do plenty things coming up. I didn’t watch the interview yet so I don’t know how he looked in it. He’s literally working now. Now if he falls out at the NATO summit or sone shyt then we have a problem

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also concerning that people are willing to vote for Biden even if he has a clear indication of mental decline, as well as it being known he's only productive 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Let's say that Biden is actually calling the shots during that time. Who is running the country and calling the shots outside of that timeframe? Again let me get this straight, you'd prefer to vote for a puppet that you have no true idea of who really is in charge?
Compare Biden to Bernie. Bernie is one year younger than Biden yet he has a much more coherent mind. Bring Bernie back man, he should have had it instead of that fakkit Biden.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's also concerning that people are willing to vote for Biden even if he has a clear indication of mental decline, as well as it being known he's only productive 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Let's say that Biden is actually calling the shots during that time. Who is running the country and calling the shots outside of that timeframe? Again let me get this straight, you'd prefer to vote for a puppet that you have no true idea of who really is in charge?
Compare Biden to Bernie. Bernie is one year younger than Biden yet he has a much more coherent mind. Bring Bernie back man, he should have had it instead of that fakkit Biden.
Isn’t that essentially what the president and politicians aren’t anyways? Puppets and figureheads for the people behind the scenes actually influencing decisions.

People like AOC and even Ted Cruz told people what the game was during COVID. If you choose not to believe it, then that’s on you.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Huh? How would that not help him? I mean he’s the President, I’m sure you’ll see him do plenty things coming up. I didn’t watch the interview yet so I don’t know how he looked in it. He’s literally working now. Now if he falls out at the NATO summit or sone shyt then we have a problem
Because one happened on live television and the one isn’t. It’s a difference.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When you say this what do you mean? Could you go more into detail?
Lobbyist and people with money and power are the ones creating and influencing decisions behind the scenes. Politicians are just the figureheads doing their bidding.

Years ago during COVID, the Democrat and Republican minority and majority leaders helped craft one of those COVID bills without input from their members and literally didn't give them time to read it before signing it. AOC said it and even Ted Cruz said it as well. Who do you think was in that room with them helping to create that bill if their party members didn't? Why else do you think that those bills are chalked full of thousands of pages of fluff that benefit the rich and wealthy?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I think it's too late to replace Biden but that part where he was asked if he watched the debate yet and he had to think for a few moments and then said "I don't think so", was cringe worthy. Like Joe, that was just a week ago, its been talked about ad nauseum, and YOU were in it! You can't remember if you saw you?:snoop:
joe-biden-cmon-man.gif