pre sex/post sex rourines

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Pre: Nothing.

Who are you guys fukking where you got all this time to prepare?

idle2.gif

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Pre- I usually just chill with a a double shot of Yac or if I'm tryna go hard, take a few pulls from the J and a double shot of vodka and a splash of redbull...This combo makes my mouthpiece extra frigid just to make sure she knows what she's won :shaq:

Post- :noah: followed by :birdman: as I put my drawls on and head to the bathroom. I for one will wipe my pubes with warm towel drenched in antibacterial soap and peroxide :ld:, then use another towel to hit my balls and taint...Can't be walkin round with my taint smellin like spit now can we :scheme:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
:scusthov:

That sting ain't from killing germs, you're irritating your urethra nikka

Your UTI will arrive shortly

U were right breh :snoop::to:

I learned my lesson though, dont use the 91% rubbing alcohol tooo strong.stick to 75% wintergreen.:smugfavre:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikkas was wilding with the alcohol on they dikk. But that does beg the question as to is it possible to make some kind of post sex wash or cream that does kill a possible STD? :leon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
pre sex = smoking weed, eating p*ssy, and getting my dikked sucked.

post sex = smoking more and doing shyt around the crib while she passed out laying on her stomach with the nut still all over her ass and back.

:realnikkash*t: I like to ask them how they feel sometimes with that sh*t all over their body :lolbron: I be straight up using their ribcage and stomach/back like a napkin, like "hold up, there's still a little bit more" :russ: but on topic:

Pre sex (assuming fellatio = sex), I like to look at her naked, slap the azz up, finger her a little bit, bite her nipples, basically get her hot, but always with the clothes off first. Clothes off, tease, then let the festivities commence.

Post sex, I like to ask them how they feel (especially like if I nutted real hard down their throad or in their eyes/hair) "you don't feel I demeaned you in any way right?" :lolbron: :mjpls:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Been doin this for years not 1 uti :manny:

if u raw doggin n u aint got holy water rubbing alcohol is the second best thing. Cant risk them germs on ur shyt. So I burn those fukkers on all parts of me, except the juices that hit my nose, cuz that cooch juice smell have me sleepin like a baby.

Man sometimes after they leave The cloth they wiped themselves wit is my teddy for the night :smugfavre:

outstanding post

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Been doin this for years not 1 uti :manny:

if u raw doggin n u aint got holy water rubbing alcohol is the second best thing. Cant risk them germs on ur shyt. So I burn those fukkers on all parts of me, except the juices that hit my nose, cuz that cooch juice smell have me sleepin like a baby.

Man sometimes after they leave The cloth they wiped themselves wit is my teddy for the night :smugfavre:

they should teach this in health class