dcuc5.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
pre sex - make sure my bathroom is clean and i spray my place with febreze and/or lysol...if i havent had to take a shyt beforehand...then im cool and i just chill and wait..if i did i make sure i take a shower or if i dont have the time..use wet wipes :smugfavre:..i still do this even being in a relationship for 3+ years

post sex - i sit there and catch my breath while my chick goes to handle the supersperm i sprayed inside her:jawalrus:..then she comes back and wipes me off with wet wipes..then i find my drawls..look in the mirror for a hot min..put on some shorts, pee, get something to drink, and take myself to the living room to fukk around on my sites or watch boxing while my lady asks me what id like for breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on the time of the day..if its around bedtime then after i get wiped off, i get up to get some water, pee, and go back to bed and pass out

Muzion

All Star
Daps
This thread is why we need better sexual education classes in our schools. Goddamn, some of you nikkas are ignorant. :snoop:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Other than what I posted earlier,
pre: shower, put on some smell good, maybe pick out some music to set the mood
Post: lay and watch tv or sleep (if she still over), or shower (if she leaves right after).

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This thread is why we need better sexual education classes in our schools. Goddamn, some of you nikkas are ignorant. :snoop:

And its grown ass nikkas saying this with straight faces. The average age on the-coli is prolly like 25/26 :heh:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
after sex i lay disgusted thinkin about this aint shyt dikk i just got

:scusthov:

That sting ain't from killing germs, you're irritating your urethra nikka

Your UTI will arrive shortly

when it burn when he pee he'll probably just think the germs is leaving his body

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
pre sex - make sure my bathroom is clean and i spray my place with febreze and/or lysol...if i havent had to take a shyt beforehand...then im cool and i just chill and wait..if i did i make sure i take a shower or if i dont have the time..use wet wipes :smugfavre:..i still do this even being in a relationship for 3+ years

post sex - i sit there and catch my breath while my chick goes to handle the supersperm i sprayed inside her:jawalrus:..then she comes back and wipes me off with wet wipes..then i find my drawls..look in the mirror for a hot min..put on some shorts, pee, get something to drink, and take myself to the living room to fukk around on my sites or watch boxing while my lady asks me what id like for breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on the time of the day..if its around bedtime then after i get wiped off, i get up to get some water, pee, and go back to bed and pass out

:ahh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
pre: ! take shower, get dressed, she comes !n takes shower, she puts mov!e on for k!ds, wa!ts for her to call me w!t random excuse, massages her w!t lot!on, fl!ps her over, l!cks the puss t!l she begs, goes to town on her...

post: lets her clean up cause !ts dr!pp!n out down her legs, she cooks & passes out, ! stay up all n!ght watch!n tv or on my laptop...

!f !ts !n the morn!n qu!ck!e before she gets ready for work...