pre sex/post sex rourines

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
pre- 40 straight pushups, drink water, clear my head.

Post- Shower,(pee in the shower :win:) get something to eat, then watch tv till the tv watches me

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I realize I tend to take a shower,drown in cologne n do the mc hammer pumps n bumps dance before sex...
:mindblown:

When im done I stare at my shyt like how bob backlund used to stare at his hand after he did the crossfaced chicken wing. Then look chick in disgust for allowing me to do the shyt I did, walk to bathroom an pour rubbing alcohol on my dic, mouth, hands, feet...

When rubbing alcohol hits ur dic hole ull feel it killing the germs, shyt burns soo good though
:noah:

Anybody else do weird stuff before after sex?

:krs: at the Bob Backlund staring at his hands reference. I thought I was the only one who did the alcohold thing. I wear a condom of course. But after sex, I go the bathroom, soak a rag in alcohol and wipe my whole genitalia area to kill germs. Can't be too safe these days.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:heh: nikkas is killin me with the pee pee boner talk (pause)

pre - bong rip, shower, brush teeth

post - clean mah dikk off (shower if we really went ham), check phone, ESPN :birdman:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I thought I was the only one with the pee hard on trick.It helps you last for hours. :mindblown:

I do the push up routine and a few dips real quick. If its gon be a freak session, I pop a gnc creatine to get that lift up/jack hammer move going...:blessed:

After I always take a quick shower and gargle mouth wash no matter what. Then a sandwich and down gallons of water.:manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov:

That sting ain't from killing germs, you're irritating your urethra nikka

Your UTI will arrive shortly

That shyt works hasnt failed me yet.

Most sex i get is random so i prepare by staying in top shape