Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
fight-simpsons.gif

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Remember when Vince booked Swagger with the Patriot gimmick as a heel vs Mexican face Del Rio for a WM World Title match? :mjlol:
I'll never forget that shyt, Swagger got a god damn jobber entrance for that match lmao :laff:

Somehow I've purged that from memory but I can believe it. Those were some bleak times.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Remember when Vince booked Swagger with the Patriot gimmick as a heel vs Mexican face Del Rio for a WM World Title match? :mjlol:
I'll never forget that shyt, Swagger got a god damn jobber entrance for that match lmao :laff:

Vince punished him for that DUI at the start of the story it killed it once it began. Good job Jack Swaggerless.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is the "Nazi" gimmick babyface or are we getting ourselves triggered about being asked to hate Nazis?

Are we not allowed to have hateable heels?

Seems like we're trying a bit hard here. One of the best ways to get me to want to see someone get their ass kicked is to dress them up as a Nazi. All the baddies in comics when I was a kid were Nazis. Loved seeing them get their shyt fukked up.

Superman had a whole period where all he did was fukk up Nazis.

Edward Norton wasn't a goodie in American History X. I dunno how anyone else saw it, but the only people who thought he was a good guy were also Nazis.

Why can't we teach kids to hate Nazis in 2024?

Using the term "baddie" and not referring to the women's division

:dame: :scust: