Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
images

Who knows what kinda wild shyt my ceGOAT be on
(Yes it's for a movie)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
you just know the youth football coaches hated seeing Rikishi come to practice

Mans legit standing on the field like ole boy:

cover4_new_1200x768.jpeg

Jay could slip on a wet floor and here goes dad:

"HUNTER DOESN'T ALLOW SAFE PRACTICES"

Like godly, I hope you know ya boys are pushing 40, shut your ass up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It could've been a simple 2 reply side talk but hillbilly Jim dodged the issue, said it was NBD, and here we are now :manny:

If it came out that Davis Warren wears Nazi gear and someone in a raw thread said "bro wtf is up with that shyt" I'd reply "yeah, fukk that dude, I hope he burns" and we'd go back talking about how many Tsunamis we'd see tonight.

Don't know why he didn't respond like that...GO FIGURE

That is literally what we all said about Imperium. It's pretty obvious what WWE was going for with Gunther and them.... we laughed it off and Gunther ended up coming into his own as a singles star and now it's not mentioned at all.

Everyone needs to be honest where they are coming from. If something comes from WWE and it's quite obviously racist or in that case a play on Nazi fascism... there shouldn't be many disagreements about it and if the same shyt is happening in AEW there shouldn't be any disagreements about that either.

If Mox is going for a Nazi gimmick, it's trash.

But people here want to pick and choose when to be offended and it happens all the time with the AEW stans and the WWE stans :mjlol: