Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don’t know what you are talking about with Claudio so I’d need to know more about that.

As far as Moxley goes, one guy on Twitter tagged Bryan Alvarez that Moxley said a lightly modified version of a line from a movie and Alvarez decided to run with it and mistakenly say this whole story is based on that movie when it was just one line.
see above

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:leostare: you had time since i replied RIGHT after your question...but i'll accept that
You answered my question and gave me 13 minutes to reply before saying anything. I’m not pulling over to the side of the road every little bit on my drive home from work to check for a fukking status update on the Coli.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You answered my question and gave me 13 minutes to reply before saying anything. I’m not pulling over to the side of the road every little bit on my drive home from work to check for a fukking status update on the Coli.
ok.

So what are your thoughts on a neo nazi angle in AEW?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why-does-jon-moxley-want-to-play-a-neo-nazi-gimmick-in-2024-v0-h0f1l556bhpd1.png

I'm shocked that Alvarez watches films... If Mox intention is doing a Nazi gimmick that's fukking terrible :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm shocked that Alvarez watches films... If Mox intention is doing a Nazi gimmick that's fukking terrible :mjlol:
He may have seen the movie but he didn’t know anything about it until the below

As far as Moxley goes, one guy on Twitter tagged Bryan Alvarez that Moxley said a lightly modified version of a line from a movie and Alvarez decided to run with it and mistakenly say this whole story is based on that movie when it was just one line.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As far as the White Knight goes, depends on the context in which it’s being used. Historically it’s used to represent a hero or a savior fighting against evil.
must be a coincidence huh. Like the facist quote, and the nazi film quote...

We'll see what other coincidences there are

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He could have been going for Hitler @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and I wouldn't doubt that he is, however, quotes about diplomacy failing and leading to war appear to predate Hitler and many theorists and politicians appear to have said something similar.

That said, shaved head.... quote possibly about Hitler... the movie Alvarez brought up... My first thought when I saw Mox new look was "skinhead"

I asked why he was lookin like Ed Norton ..