Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He could have been going for Hitler @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and I wouldn't doubt that he is, however, quotes about diplomacy failing and leading to war appear to predate Hitler and many theorists and politicians appear to have said something similar.

That said, shaved head.... quote possibly about Hitler... the movie Alvarez brought up... My first thought when I saw Mox new look was "skinhead"

I asked why he was lookin like Ed Norton ..
the cesaro tweet was the first time I was like wait...this is clearly something... :huhldup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Man's like
200w.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He could have been going for Hitler @Ed MOTHERfukkING G and I wouldn't doubt that he is, however, quotes about diplomacy failing and leading to war appear to predate Hitler and many theorists and politicians appear to have said something similar.

That said, shaved head.... quote possibly about Hitler... the movie Alvarez brought up... My first thought when I saw Mox new look was "skinhead"

I asked why he was lookin like Ed Norton ..
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G likes disco and konnan I don't think he has the space to be talking about racist cacs :mjlol: but this Mox shyt is some edgelord crazy shyt.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G likes disco and konnan I don't think he has the space to be talking about racist cacs :mjlol: but this Mox shyt is some edgelord crazy shyt.
Disco is a racist redneck...yes...wtf does that have to do with AEW dudes cosplaying nazis? you say that like I'M disco inferno know this man

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Is the "Nazi" gimmick babyface or are we getting ourselves triggered about being asked to hate Nazis?

Are we not allowed to have hateable heels?

Seems like we're trying a bit hard here. One of the best ways to get me to want to see someone get their ass kicked is to dress them up as a Nazi. All the baddies in comics when I was a kid were Nazis. Loved seeing them get their shyt fukked up.

Superman had a whole period where all he did was fukk up Nazis.

Edward Norton wasn't a goodie in American History X. I dunno how anyone else saw it, but the only people who thought he was a good guy were also Nazis.

Why can't we teach kids to hate Nazis in 2024?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Is the "Nazi" gimmick babyface or are we getting ourselves triggered about being asked to hate Nazis?

Are we not allowed to have hateable heels?

Seems like we're trying a bit hard here. One of the best ways to get me to want to see someone get their ass kicked is to dress them up as a Nazi. All the baddies in comics when I was a kid were Nazis. Loved seeing them get their shyt fukked up.

Superman had a whole period where all he did was fukk up Nazis.

Edward Norton wasn't a goodie in American History X. I dunno how anyone else saw it, but the only people who thought he was a good guy were also Nazis.

Why can't we teach kids to hate Nazis in 2024?

I hear what you're saying about comics and what not and the history but the issue I can see with a Nazi being a kayfabe heel in 2024 is that it's likely to have unintended ramifications like emboldening WS groups and giving their platform validity/notoriety even further and we already see enough of that with Trump and JD Vance and the entire political landscape in our daily lives here in the U.S.