Prayers up for JIMMY USO?? "Dear GOD 🙏🏾 for strength & health to continue #JimmyUso #wwe #Bloodline #Anoai #Fatu " - Rikishi

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Is the "Nazi" gimmick babyface or are we getting ourselves triggered about being asked to hate Nazis?

Are we not allowed to have hateable heels?

Seems like we're trying a bit hard here. One of the best ways to get me to want to see someone get their ass kicked is to dress them up as a Nazi. All the baddies in comics when I was a kid were Nazis. Loved seeing them get their shyt fukked up.

Superman had a whole period where all he did was fukk up Nazis.

Edward Norton wasn't a goodie in American History X. I dunno how anyone else saw it, but the only people who thought he was a good guy were also Nazis.

Why can't we teach kids to hate Nazis in 2024?
Noone that is Black wants to see this BS. It's 2024 and we have a stable of cacs using a gimmick that is obviously inspired by American X. But keep juelizing my guy :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jimmy Uso could’ve got kidnapped by a cartel and is now floating in a box down a river and y’all just ignoring it :damn:
It could've been a simple 2 reply side talk but hillbilly Jim dodged the issue, said it was NBD, and here we are now :manny:

If it came out that Davis Warren wears Nazi gear and someone in a raw thread said "bro wtf is up with that shyt" I'd reply "yeah, fukk that dude, I hope he burns" and we'd go back talking about how many Tsunamis we'd see tonight.

Don't know why he didn't respond like that...GO FIGURE

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Also hopefully Jimmy is okay. I thought I was posting in the stinks thread or something. My bad for derailing :dead:

On the real, the whole TSC is a Stinks thread. The only threads that are immune to this bullshyt are women wrestler threads, dead old wrestlers, and nostalgia talking point. Outside of that its all Dub/WWE babble. Hell, CeGOAT could have a funny case:

Dubdikkhead: "if he were in the AEW, Tony would have taken care of the matters"

*add another example since you can't say goddamn shyt without having a certain hat because we're flagging in the TSC*

If Cody Rhodes visits the Elite with flowers and a doggo

WWE "StooOooge"- INFIDEL!!!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Mox is literally taking inspiration from a neo Nazi movie. No wonder your ass stays caping for AEW.
oh-really-hmph.gif

Ok TSC's version of Lisa Simpson (the great value version)