Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wait...so cats really wanna argue that all these kids grew up so fast in a few months based on one nikka saying “courtney said so”...aww man...I want all the smoke

breh common sense says all this did NOT happen in a 3 month span...let that dude post the clip where she said that or he needs to be quiet...ridiculous for him or anyone else to entertain that...the show definitely has its faults but dudes are picking @ false strings

QUOTE ME OR TAG ME NEXT TIME
IF YOU REALLY WANT ALL THE SMOKE
YOU bytch ASS nikka.

HERES A WRITER/SCRIPT COORDINATOR
SAYING ONLY 4 MONTHS HAS PASSED SINCE THE PILOT
WHEN TARIQ KILLS RAY RAY.

53:50 MARK.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HERES A WRITER/SCRIPT COORDINATOR
SAYING ONLY 4 MONTHS HAS PASSED SINCE THE PILOT

53:50 MARK.

"THE EVENTS IN POWER ALL TAKE PLACE
WITHIN 3 MONTHS."

what you stated beforehand is different from 4 months passing from season 1 thru season 4 and keeping in mind we’re now in season 6...I see what the issue is tho...it’s not what I am saying but that I am saying it...it’s all good...no need for me to get into name-calling...I’m content just being right lol

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: So... she didn’t know you could make money selling drugs before Tariq explained it to her? :stopitslime:
She didn't know SHE could make money selling drugs until Riq told her. I don't got an issue with that scene either. She was only telling Tariq to stop because she was a jealous hater. Her flipping so quick once he offered to cut her in makes logical sense to me.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

what you stated beforehand is different from 4 months passing from season 1 thru season 4 and keeping in mind we’re now in season 6...I see what the issue is tho...it’s not what I am saying but that I am saying it...it’s all good...no need for me to get into name-calling...I’m content just being right lol

LOOK AT THIS bytch ASS nikka.

ONLY 2-3 WEEKS PASSED IN SEASON 5
AND ONLY A FEW DAYS THIS SEASON

SO WE'RE IN 4+ MONTHS OF SHOW TIME.

wait...so cats really wanna argue that all these kids grew up so fast in a few months based on one nikka saying “courtney said so”...aww man...I want all the smoke

NOW EXPLAIN HOW A 2 YR OLD BABY
IS NOW 8 YRS OLD YOU bytch ASS nikka.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m sorry I’m not one of your blind “followers”...who said THIS other than you?

you already been proven wrong re: your statement that the events of ‘power’ all took place in 3 months

"HE SAID 3 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 4 MONTHS"

HES A LIAR.

NAH bytch nikka.

TELL US HOW TARIQ WENT FROM 9 YRS
OLD TO DAMN NEAR COLLEGE IN 4 MONTHS.

TELL US HOW LALAS SON
WENT FROM A BABY TO A BIG ASS KID IN 4 MONTHS.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dub it "The Cac Shmoney Dance" :heh:

dYj8VzkV_o.gif
:russ:
I wanna know what kinda dirt that guy has on Tate but these writers won’t get into that
the writers prolly forgot about him already like they have other potential plot points

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"HE SAID 3 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 4 MONTHS"

you’re trying too hard to be “right” and it’s not that serious...there’s a huge difference between saying the events of ‘power’ all take place in 3 months v. the clip you posted where she says 4 months passed from season 1-4...w/ us being in season 6 and a lot of these kids grown common sense dictates a lot of time has passed @ some point

"THE EVENTS IN POWER ALL TAKE PLACE
WITHIN 3 MONTHS."

4 MONTHS HAS PASSED SINCE THE PILOT

^^^ which happened in season 4...sorry guy but these are 2 entirely different statements no matter how many times you try to call me out my name

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you’re trying too hard to be “right” and it’s not that serious...there’s a huge difference between saying the events of ‘power’ all take place in 3 months v. the clip you posted where she says 4 months past from season 1-4...w/ us being in season 6 and a lot of these kids grown common sense dictates a lot of time has passed @ some point

ARE YOU A fukkING RETARD?

SEASON 5 STARTS WHERE SEASON 4 ENDED
WITH ANGELA AT RAY RAYS APARTMENT...

SEASON 6 STARTS WHERE SEASON 5 ENDED WITH ANGELA BEING SHOT...

NO TIME EVER ELAPSES IN BETWEEN SEASONS.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: YOURE DONE

STOP POSTING

lol you were done quite some time ago but your ego persisted now let me have my fun

you might get some co-signs bcuz of the name-calling and the petty bravado but I’ll be content w/ being correct

Last edited: