Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I was disappointed when a Lala :shaq: scene was about to start and they showed some guy in a different hallway. :stopitslime:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know how Ghost gonna get out of this shyt.
Tasha threatening to snitch, Paz lowkey threatened to snitch, Tariq hate him, Tommy out to kill him, Drug boss got him on the hook now, ODog still on his head, has little money, etc
They writing is gonna go to absurd levels to pull him out of this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember somebody posted the season spoilers in this thread...already peeping some fake ass “predictions” early on lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ep 2 was much better...those of you underestimating how ghost son spun shorty so quickly...she’s a high school teenager but he’s a high school teenager that knows how to get “real” $$$ (noticed I put “real” in quotes)...that means A LOT @ that age level...out of all the shyt that happened in this ep that I can question...that wasn’t one of them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brah Lorenz Tate my dawg. He O-Dog for life. But nikkas acting like he getting major oscar roles or some shyt. :russ:

no one said ANYTHING close to that...someone implied he was the best actor on the show...idk how that equates to “acting like he getting major oscar roles” but I’ll let you expound :obama:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tasha looked so :gag: this episode

I was about to say something but you’re entitled to your opinion...I don’t like when nikkas question my taste in women so I’m let you cook

*edit*

She looked good towards the end of the episode when she was wearing the jacket.

ok @ least you’re not completely “insane” lol j/k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait...so cats really wanna argue that all these kids grew up so fast in a few months based on one nikka saying “courtney said so”...aww man...I want all the smoke

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
preview for next episode...the new character they’re introducing is the 2nd actress who played ‘naevia’ from spartacus

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My notes:

-So Tommy actually thought that killing Angela would make him and Ghost even, and Ghost wouldn't try to retaliate? Especially considering his initial plan was to kill Ghost? :mjtf:

-That scene where Tasha was talking to someone about losing everything because of them was in the trailer and I didn't want to see it because I knew she was talking about Ghost. And sure enough, she was. Had it not been for Ghost, Tasha wouldn't have had a life to lose in the first place! :mindblown: I know he did some fukked up things, but he's not the sole reason your life is the way it is. Why is Tasha acting like she was just some innocent bystander who wanted no part of the drug game, and it was something she was forced into over time? She doesn't want to accept the fact that some of the decisions she made is what led her to this point, but she can't see that because she's so hung up on blaming Ghost for all of her problems. Like I said, she needs to go soon.

-Tariq is seriously out here plotting his father's death, telling Tommy he has the drop on him and to be notified if Tommy makes a move. This kid is a sociopath. Why would he want Ghost dead? He can hate his father for being a liar or keeping things from him, but not caring about the fact that Tommy almost killed him, and now he's setting him up to die? Even after Ghost was willing to go to jail for him?They're going too far with his character now. And since Tasha wants money from Ghost, she's considering having him killed and won't talk to Tariq about what he's doing. This show wants me to believe that Ghost is the most evil person in the world who's finally getting what he deserves for hurting everybody around him, and I'm not buying it.

-Nice move by Tasha to keep Paz from talking to the cops. I feel like Paz has gotten the upper hand in all the interactions she's had with the other characters, letting them know how things are going to go so it was cool to see her back down for once.

-What was the point in that girl telling Tariq that what he's doing is wrong and trying to have some pro-black attitude if she was just going to change her mind so quickly? She should have just said from the beginning that she wants to get involved or she'll give Tariq up.

-They're setting up Ghost and Tommy teaming up one last time to kill Jason once they realize that he's using them both for his benefit. And then once they kill him, they'll try killing each other again.

-I don't know how I feel about Tommy showing up at the funeral. On one hand, he probably wanted to take advantage of the fact that the Serbians are protecting him so Ghost can't kill him, but why would he want to even make an appearance with the Feds there? Wouldn't he want to keep a low profile for the time being, especially since he didn't want Ghost to know he was alive yet? Protected or not, now, Ghost is going to be obsessed with killing Tommy again.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I don't root for anyone on this show anymore. Every one of them has a revolting personality.

My favourites were angie and kanan da gawd (everyone was shytting on fiddy's acting but now we see who the prophet is :blessed:)

Everyone ignoring the fact that the girl was like the jay-z of her campus :lolbron: