Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
ep 2 was much better...those of you underestimating how ghost son spun shorty so quickly...she’s a high school teenager but he’s a high school teenager that knows how to get “real” $$$ (noticed I put “real” in quotes)...that means A LOT @ that age level...out of all the shyt that happened in this ep that I can question...that wasn’t one of them

:ohhh: So... she didn’t know you could make money selling drugs before Tariq explained it to her? :stopitslime:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They’re building up that 2bit cat to do something. He gonna clap somebody probably either Dre or tommy

lol man just call him 600breezy. I was like "who the hell is 2-bit" lol but you right, they can't have him sit idle all season. I still think they made a mistake with killing Julio a few seasons back

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
-They're setting up Ghost and Tommy teaming up one last time to kill Jason once they realize that he's using them both for his benefit. And then once they kill him, they'll try killing each other again.
Them 2 muthafukkas gonna get married in the last episode.

"I love you daaawg!"
:mjcry:

"I love you too daaaaawg!"
:mjcry:

"Lets get married!!"
:mjgrin:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
-Tariq is seriously out here plotting his father's death, telling Tommy he has the drop on him and to be notified if Tommy makes a move. This kid is a sociopath. Why would he want Ghost dead? He can hate his father for being a liar or keeping things from him, but not caring about the fact that Tommy almost killed him, and now he's setting him up to die? .

I see it as an extreme case of teenage angst. He’s a spoiled, entitled piece of shyt that hated his pops but it doesn’t seem like he wants him dead. After Tariq flipped on Kanan to save his family, I couldn’t see him getting the info that Tommy is gonna kill Ghost beforehand and either not let Ghost know or not show up and try to stop it, especially since Tommy confirmed that Ghost was mostly telling him the truth about Tommy aiming at him when he killed Angela. I think he’s playing both sides and it will be a major character progression point (at least for Power :pachaha:) for him in the future.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I don't root for anyone on this show anymore. Every one of them has a revolting personality.

My favourites were angie and kanan da gawd (everyone was shytting on fiddy's acting but now we see who the prophet is :blessed:)

Everyone ignoring the fact that the girl was like the jay-z of her campus :lolbron:

Fofty was a weekly highlight of the show and comic relief either intentionally or unintentionally. Dude has more classic moments than all the other characters combined. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: So... she didn’t know you could make money selling drugs before Tariq explained it to her? :stopitslime:

maybe she didn’t know someone connected like tariq to make it a reality...you cats are so quick to “one up” someone that you make yourselves look silly in the process

...he’s a high school teenager that knows how to get “real” $$$ (noticed I put “real” in quotes)...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna guess because they don't get enough episodes per season the original idea was to keep Tommy hiding from Ghost but they couldn't because of time restraints.

Because Ghost telling everyone he killed Tommy and then finding out he's alive the very next episode makes no sense.

I don't really think Tariq is trying to set up Ghost, its kinda established despite everything family is VERY important to him. He definitely felt upset when Tommy admitting to trying to kill Ghost. Its something deeper here because the moment Kanan admitted to killing his own son, Tariq set him up.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
maybe she didn’t know someone connected like tariq to make it a reality...you cats are so quick to “one up” someone that you make yourselves look silly in the process
Stop defending this shyt. They did it to make him look like he’s reached peak “game” level...Was an unnecessary route.

Dude went from squeaky clean kid, to tag along kidnapped thug, to ghost jr in 6months :dead:
gonna guess because they don't get enough episodes per season the original idea was to keep Tommy hiding from Ghost but they couldn't because of time restraints.

Because Ghost telling everyone he killed Tommy and then finding out he's alive the very next episode makes no sense.

I don't really think Tariq is trying to set up Ghost, its kinda established despite everything family is VERY important to him. He definitely felt upset when Tommy admitting to trying to kill Ghost. Its something deeper here because the moment Kanan admitted to killing his own son, Tariq set him up.
they have 5 extra episodes this season...cmon son. They’re in their empire shyt, chew through 3-4 srorylines per episode. Instead of simplifying the story and fleshing things out, they decided to add more storylines and just give you a one sentence summary

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop defending this shyt. They did it to make look like he’s reached peak “game” level...Was an unnecessary route.

Dude went from squeaky clean kid, to tag along kidnapped thug, to ghost jr in 6months :dead:

I don’t know what I’m “defending”...I’m explaining one scene and that is that it’s plausible that she sees he’s connected/getting $$$ and is willing to take a chance to make $$$ herself despite her initial objections...I’ve seen it happen in real life...again I’m explaining that scene...I’m not dealing w/ your or anyone else’s pented up hatred toward the tariq character...that’s a whole different discussion