Daps
im sick of how this fake angela cop talks

EKCm4E5.png
@ the moron who told her to do that accent. she had a normal accent in batman

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:They got the new ghost and tasha for one of the spinoffs, matter of fact the new girl probably gonna be Mary J Blige daughter since she's gonna be on the next show. There's definitely a reason for introducing her like they did. :patrice:

O'Dog in a business suit fukked up the white boy real quick, then told him we gotta a lot of work to do tonight lol:pachaha:. I wonder what's the angle with the guy he hired to find dirt on Ghost, ro bad 50 dead i can see 50 being all up in the cut with Tate and Ghost walks in like :gucci:

Lala is a terrible actress:beli:, Tommy probably got Kisha ass done :lolbron: that's why it looks so phat now, truth be told it makes sense since her character always wanted to have Tasha's life that's why she accepted the bag and about to be about the perks that come with that life. :usure:

Sacs calling Ghost Oj :mjlol:
What spinoff??

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
She sound like a young Rosie Perez i dont see a problem with that strong ny accent on a ny show
:yeshrug:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Dude went from squeaky clean kid, to tag along kidnapped thug, to ghost jr in 6months :dead:

That does happen a lot in the game though. The kind of things he's seen and done (Sean getting killed, seeing a woman raped on a home invasion, his sister killed in front of him, him killing a crooked cop, getting coke from the mob, kanan's influence and then death) will take someone from an innocent but curious person to a full blown monster in no time.