Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Fofty was a weekly highlight of the show and comic relief either intentionally or unintentionally. Dude has more classic moments than all the other characters combined. :mjgrin:

It got to the point where 50 looking away from the camera and grinning like he was a villain doing an aside in a play was damn near a meme.

I specifically remember him hitting the :pachaha:at a bunch of bricks of coke, being the first time where I noticed it. After that it was constant. And now Tariq is doing it :mjlol:

It's criminal that the whole scene of 50 riding the bike with the basket doesn't get brought up more.

50 riding a girl's beach cruiser to 'Survival Of The Fittest' doesn't even seem real when I write it here. I'll never know how Courtney Kemp got that off with a straight face.:laff:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sak is trying to nail ghost with her murder, he was hoping there would be key evidence in or on her body to connect ghost.

Like what? They already know he was there, hell they know he rode with her to the hospital. Just just not sure what kind of viable evidence they could even expect to find that will implicate Ghost.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Here we go:

:mjlol: @O-Dog's typical over the top fake politician smile.
:mjlol: @ the poor acting of the cac he snuffed in his office and dude still being on the floor 100 years later
:mjlol: @ ole dude Deeboing the campaign saying a a whole bunch of nothing but just being the angry black man.

:mjlol: @ the fake woke chick looking like Shonuff from The Last Dragon with that hairstyle being anti drugs one minute then agreeing to be Tariq's trap queen the next.
:mjlol: @ how overboard they're going with Tariq's hate of his father. Yeah Ghost is a fukkboy and can be giddy headed as hell, but you'd think he shot Raina his damn self.
:mjlol: @ Tariq's roommate's typical yo yo yo cac corniness
:mjlol: @ the other kid growing from a baby to a 8 year old in the space of several months
:mjlol: @ LaLa slamming the door in Tasha's face like Friday and Tasha really being surprised as if she hasn't been a shytty friend the whole time
:mjlol: @ Tommy doing a Bishop at the funeral
:mjlol: @ Ghost facial expressions especially whenever he's caught off guard
:mjlol: @ Jason bullying Tommy non stop for like the past three seasons and playing him and Ghost
:mjlol: @ Dre looking like a scared puppy when he was Mr Badass just a month ago
:mjlol: @ Tasha saying she lost everything cos of Ghost when she never had to work a day in her life and would just be another hoodrat if it wasn't for him.
:mjlol: @ Tasha and Tommy especially both having the nerve to play innocent victims as if they didn't oppose Ghost when he wanted to leave the life

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The writing is bad, but I think it's primarily because they don't close out storylines timely. The series is basically a really bad run on sentence.

For instance, Angela basically died in season 5. Courtney saying she didn't, yet dies hours later in the hospital looks stupid. A full calendar year just went by....but the storyline was at most a couple of hours. That was an opportunity to advance the show. They don't know how.

And theres no way to continue the narrative of how old the characters are. Yaz is at most three years old in the show, but looks damn near 7-8 or eight now. Should have just had someone else play the part if they're trying to keep the narrative like that. Or just do like the did with Dre lil girl.....don't show her, just have a kid crying from another room.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show is something else man :laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Rosie Perez chick literally talks like she got a dikk in her mouth.

Why is she even on the show:mjlol:

Its mindboggling that the writers got rid of everybody but kept Sax. :russ:

Whose idea was it to give lala this much screentime :mjlol:

Paz hiding the phone in the casket :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Tommy gettin kidnapped in broad daylight :dead:

I swear to God I be watching this shyt with the :wtf: face 90 % of the time

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Here we go:

:mjlol: @O-Dog's typical over the top fake politician smile.
:mjlol: @ the poor acting of the cac he snuffed in his office and dude still being on the floor 100 years later
:mjlol: @ ole dude Deeboing the campaign saying a a whole bunch of nothing but just being the angry black man.

:mjlol: @ the fake woke chick looking like Shonuff from The Last Dragon with that hairstyle being anti drugs one minute then agreeing to be Tariq's trap queen the next.
:mjlol: @ how overboard they're going with Tariq's hate of his father. Yeah Ghost is a fukkboy and can be giddy headed as hell, but you'd think he shot Raina his damn self.
:mjlol: @ Tariq's roommate's typical yo yo yo cac corniness
:mjlol: @ the other kid growing from a baby to a 8 year old in the space of several months
:mjlol: @ LaLa slamming the door in Tasha's face like Friday and Tasha really being surprised as if she hasn't been a shytty friend the whole time
:mjlol: @ Tommy doing a Bishop at the funeral
:mjlol: @ Ghost facial expressions especially whenever he's caught off guard
:mjlol: @ Jason bullying Tommy non stop for like the past three seasons and playing him and Ghost
:mjlol: @ Dre looking like a scared puppy when he was Mr Badass just a month ago
:mjlol: @ Tasha saying she lost everything cos of Ghost when she never had to work a day in her life and would just be another hoodrat if it wasn't for him.
:mjlol: @ Tasha and Tommy especially both having the nerve to play innocent victims as if they didn't oppose Ghost when he wanted to leave the life

I don't see how people don't see this!!! I was arguing about this again this morning it's giving me a migraine!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how people don't see this!!! I was arguing about this again this morning it's giving me a migraine!!

very simple...they are selfish characters that’s all...the show absolutely has some horrible flaws but dudes are trying too hard to nitpick @ everything now

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is something else man :laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Rosie Perez chick literally talks like she got a dikk in her mouth.

Why is she even on the show:mjlol:

Its mindboggling that the writers got rid of everybody but kept Sax. :russ:

Whose idea was it to give lala this much screentime :mjlol:

Paz hiding the phone in the casket :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Tommy gettin kidnapped in broad daylight :dead:

I swear to God I be watching this shyt with the :wtf: face 90 % of the time

The grown man napped scenes be killing me. You mean to tell me Ghost didn’t see or hear a raggedy van pull up and screech off right across the street? :russ: