Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That custody hearing with Turtle was a complete joke.

No judge with a pulse is going leave the courtroom, go in the waiting room and ask a 10 year old girl which parent she wants to be with.:trash:
Now 10 idk about. By my cousin was 15 when the judge ask him did he want to live with his mom or continue staying with his step-granny

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t say it enough...that intro really makes a difference as far as setting the tone...was about to start over and watch the 1st ep from this season...must’ve accidentally hit S01E01 and heard the original intro (:gladbron:) before realizing it wasn’t the right intro...then I played the correct episode and heard that new bullshyt :francis:

*edit*

I actually like the new beat and 50 spitting on it...it’s just trey songz ratty voice compared to joe’s as I said before smh...this is why r+b is weak now :mjcry:

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:jbhmm:They got the new ghost and tasha for one of the spinoffs, matter of fact the new girl probably gonna be Mary J Blige daughter since she's gonna be on the next show. There's definitely a reason for introducing her like they did. :patrice:

O'Dog in a business suit fukked up the white boy real quick, then told him we gotta a lot of work to do tonight lol:pachaha:. I wonder what's the angle with the guy he hired to find dirt on Ghost, ro bad 50 dead i can see 50 being all up in the cut with Tate and Ghost walks in like :gucci:

Lala is a terrible actress:beli:, Tommy probably got Kisha ass done :lolbron: that's why it looks so phat now, truth be told it makes sense since her character always wanted to have Tasha's life that's why she accepted the bag and about to be about the perks that come with that life. :usure:

Sacs calling Ghost Oj :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
once the show got more popular and people started to realize it actually was better than empire and switched over, they developed a vocal segment of fans who wanted tasha to be like cookie and lived vicariously through her who put mad pressure on courtney kemp to start making certain dumbass decisions that made her look justified and ghosts character suffered for it.. now u got tasha talking down at ghost like he ruined her life and caused everything to be taken away from them like she wasn't the main one blocking his dreams of going legit

Tasha and Ghost really turned into Lucious and Cookie

I think this is one of the biggest problems the show has right now. I even started feeling this way a few days ago. One of the reasons Empire annoys me is that Lucious and Cookie almost never have a positive interaction. They're always arguing or Cookie is pissed off at Lucious for something he did. Like last season when she thought he killed Kingsley.

If you told me that some people on Power's writing staff used to work for Empire, I would believe you on the spot. Every scene between Ghost and Tasha feels like an Empire scene. They never have a single positive interaction. It's the same thing every time:

"I HATE YOU, GHOST, I HATE YOU! :damn:"

"Look, Tasha, I have to do this thing and I need your help. So help me do this thing, Tasha, I'm still the father of your kids. :aicmon:"

"fukk you, Ghost. I HATE YOU! :damn:"

I'm over it. I don't know if their relationship was always like this, but I'm over Tasha acting like some helpless abuse victim and I'm over Ghost, like @Born2BKing said so well, trying to defend himself by saying dumb shyt and making stupid faces.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m toasted which helped me digest the 1st ep...it wasn’t horrible...a couple of silly unexplainable shyt occurred but not as bad as the comments made them seem...gonna watch ep 2 now

lala’s ass looks stupid...couple of gifs in here made it look decent but now I see why they making this dumb bytch wear black all the time lol

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess they were supposed to be showing how much game riq has now, got the white boy running drugs and flipping a woke nerd chick but all of it is corny. Especially him telling tommy to run his move against ghost by him first :mjlol:

Tariq different. I used to try to defend him but he’s a cornball to the highest order. There’s nikkas out here who done got beat down by their dads all through childhood and still wouldn’t talk about having their pops murdered like that. He’s a weird little fakkit. His dad gave him everything. Had him living in a penthouse eating lobster and steak. He fukked another bytch. Get over it. Tariq like 17 years old too. I be wanting to punch his dumb ass every time he on screen. Ghost should’ve just put his ass out in the street. Only reason why he ain’t do it is because he knows that’s what Tariq would want and he’d be dead in a few months playing around with the real killers out there.