Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
im watching the second episode right now
im halfway thru it and got damn this shyt is god awufl

its going the direction of the final season of game of thrones where the writing went to shyt

tommy has been dealing with the judicial system his entire life and has never heard of an arbitration?
ghost going around telling people tommy is dead without confirmation?

i had to bust up laughing when lala's son was on the couch playing video games
just as a goof they should have replaced him with a 17 yr old kid for this episode
and a 20 yr old the following episode :mjlol:
Lol at the soap opera aging. :russ:

stopped when Tommy got kidnapped.

Show is pure trash

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Reading this thread is hilarious.
It sounds like they're not even trying to think when they're writing this shyt.
It's like they write this shyt by playing Hot Potato in the writers room.

*writer catches potato*:dwillhuh:
"uhhh, TERRY COMES BACK!"
*throws potato*
*writer catches potato*
"ummmm. shyt!!!...":lupe:
*clock ticks*
Other writers: "Hurry up! What happens next!!!":damn:
Writer with potato: :sadcam: "TOMMY GIVES KEISHA THE GUN!!!!"
*throws potato*:whew:
This made me laugh harder than I should’ve :biglol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Episode 2 was much better than episode 1. Set up the season a lot better than episode 1.

I know a lot of people are saying why did tommy just pop up after telling everyone to keep his death on the low, but they actually made it make sense, he didnt mind steppin out because he had the protection from Jason. So he feels untouchable. So that wasnt that dumb

They could have developed the character of the girl working for tariq a lot better. How you drop your entire position in a minute conversation? It shows weak character. That is something to consider when writing in a character. Otherwise just have her meet tariq and say put me on.
I guess they were supposed to be showing how much game riq has now, got the white boy running drugs and flipping a woke nerd chick but all of it is corny. Especially him telling tommy to run his move against ghost by him first :mjlol:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Would've been better if that girl stood her ground instead of becoming another pawn in Tariq's game as if we're all supposed to believe this kid has the juice to become some kind of drug kingpin
Tariq moving work on campus is very believable. Now if he was on the block running shyt, That wouldn't be believable.