Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Courtney did do an interview, I think after season 3 or 4 that basically stated the seasons are literally within a calendar of a few months of time.

That's what makes the show so bad is you can't really do that. The characters, especially the kids grow each year. Tariq for instance can be played into it as even though he's obviously gotten older, his character hasn't moved forward. Yaz was in a playpen in season one though. They even had a stroller visible last year, but no way that girl is still two....lol.

Also, on a more serious note, Tommy is legit upset that he killed his dad as if he's known him for years, when he's only known him for about two weeks of show time.

This is what I can't wrap my head around. Tommy is emotional as hell about killing Teresi like he's been waiting his whole life to meet his father and never got the chance to know him better. When you look at the facts, I have no idea why I should sympathize with Tommy:

-Teresi was in jail for a quarter-century and only joined the show in season four. For the majority of the season, Tommy didn't even know who he was. He gets out of a life sentence for the sake of snitching on Tommy, Ghost, and their entire criminal enterprise. Tommy doesn't even ask Teresi how he got out of jail until his last episode.

-Saxe manipulated the tape to make it seem like that was the only time Teresi had ever talked to the Feds, and he lied about what was going on with the Sandoval murder. Even if he didn't snitch on Tommy, he snitched on Ghost, and it could have potentially led to Ghost going back to jail/receiving the death penalty. Tommy doesn't care at all that Teresi is a snitch, or that he lied on Ghost and was planning to give him up, or that he was originally released from jail to snitch on Tommy. Teresi not snitching on him is enough to make him feel remorse.

-Teresi killed his best friend of multiple years just so he wouldn't tell Tommy that Teresi was working with the Feds. And Tommy saw the whole thing. Teresi sold out his best friend and lied about him being a rat just to save himself, and this is something that's never brought up again.

-Ghost warned Tommy multiple times that Teresi couldn't be trusted and Tommy didn't listen because he was in love with the idea of having a father around. He trusted Teresi more than Ghost, and even though Teresi knew way more than he should have, Tommy believes that Ghost pulled some unforgivable snake shyt by "tricking" him into killing his father. Even though he told you to watch out more than once. :mjtf:

Now you have Tommy acting like a nine-year-old, thinking Ghost brainwashed him into killing his innocent father, and he's willing to throw away a lifelong friendship over it, even though Teresi was everything Tommy accuses Ghost of being. :martin:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
This is what I can't wrap my head around. Tommy is emotional as hell about killing Teresi like he's been waiting his whole life to meet his father and never got the chance to know him better. When you look at the facts, I have no idea why I should sympathize with Tommy:

-Teresi was in jail for a quarter-century and only joined the show in season four. For the majority of the season, Tommy didn't even know who he was. He gets out of a life sentence for the sake of snitching on Tommy, Ghost, and their entire criminal enterprise. Tommy doesn't even ask Teresi how he got out of jail until his last episode.

-Saxe manipulated the tape to make it seem like that was the only time Teresi had ever talked to the Feds, and he lied about what was going on with the Sandoval murder. Even if he didn't snitch on Tommy, he snitched on Ghost, and it could have potentially led to Ghost going back to jail/receiving the death penalty. Tommy doesn't care at all that Teresi is a snitch, or that he lied on Ghost and was planning to give him up, or that he was originally released from jail to snitch on Tommy. Teresi not snitching on him is enough to make him feel remorse.

-Teresi killed his best friend of multiple years just so he wouldn't tell Tommy that Teresi was working with the Feds. And Tommy saw the whole thing. Teresi sold out his best friend and lied about him being a rat just to save himself, and this is something that's never brought up again.

-Ghost warned Tommy multiple times that Teresi couldn't be trusted and Tommy didn't listen because he was in love with the idea of having a father around. He trusted Teresi more than Ghost, and even though Teresi knew way more than he should have, Tommy believes that Ghost pulled some unforgivable snake shyt by "tricking" him into killing his father. Even though he told you to watch out more than once. :mjtf:

Now you have Tommy acting like a nine-year-old, thinking Ghost brainwashed him into killing his innocent father, and he's willing to throw away a lifelong friendship over it, even though Teresi was everything Tommy accuses Ghost of being. :martin:

Um Tommy is a cocaine using murderous psycho, Ghost knew better:yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This shows biggest weakness besides bad writing is Ghosts character. Does anyone care about this dude at all?
And they wrote themselves in a corner too. The plot is just dumb and doesn't even make sense anymore. Not sure if it ever did.
It did and in some way still does, he wants out the game and to move towards normalcy but he can't escape it.

I feel like Ghost is a dope character and way better then Keisha, Tariq and Tommy with their bad acting but he doesn't show enough emotion at times as an actor.

I feel in the end Ghost will die or go to jail and if not then that will surprise me. If he is able to leave the game that would be interesting.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The show completely jumped the shark after they killed Lobos. It's like they didn't know what else to do after that.

And the problem with Ghost was his insane love affair with Angie. Like dude is a serial killer drug dealer but going against his real fam so he can fukk with this chick he ain't seen in 18 years :mjlol:

This scene had me rollin, ass sticking out for us to see while her random ass son going through her purse without asking :mjlol:

5kf0fkajzmi31.png
p*ssy is that powerful, you will be surprised man and also damn, her as was poking like that :mjlol: nah she went too far and I like big booties but cmon man.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yet she's a prosecutor and all the events got his daughter murked and herself murked. In real life dude would be considered the dumbest criminal to ever live.
Breh what are you saying, that actually is genius. To have someone who works with the Feds on your side is a great thing if you run a criminal enterprise I could imagine. If it wasn't for her in fact he would have been in jail still and the whole family owes her their respect, even Tasha mentioned that lol.

Also you're wrong, the daughter got murked because of Kanan's guy at the time Ray Ray, that police officer dude who played both side...him lol but it wasn't Angela at all. That was Tariq's action and also one of the most noteworthy moments on this entire show. As for why Angie is dead that's Tommy's fault because he was jealous and upset that he lost Holly and his pops.

If Ghost followed Angela's wish that he just left the game and they moved somewhere else they wouldn't be in any of this mess tbh. She would be alive and he would have left the game but he couldn't walk away and that's his own fault.

I don't remember LaLa ass being that phat
Me either, she got that work done lol.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Proctor last season told tommy to take the immunity offer cuz of the homeland cat, suggested ghost snitch on tommy and wore a wire to truth and still has the recording. That convo with the new bald headed dude was foreshadowing

That whiteboy gotta go, he can’t be trusted he will throw these fools under the bus to save himself. Hope he gets clapped

ITS BEEN FORESHADOWED
THAT PROCTOR WILL BE THEIR DOWN FALL
EVER SINCE HE KEPT THAT LAP TOP.

:devil:
:evil:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Proctor last season told tommy to take the immunity offer cuz of the homeland cat, suggested ghost snitch on tommy and wore a wire to truth and still has the recording. That convo with the new bald headed dude was foreshadowing

That whiteboy gotta go, he can’t be trusted he will throw these fools under the bus to save himself. Hope he gets clapped

I could definitely see Proctor flipping on Tommy at some point, but it would be pretty fukked up and stupid if he did a heel turn on Ghost. Especially after that scene last season where he warned Ghost that he was wired and wanted him to save himself for fear of what Angela might do to him.

Which is why they're probably going to make it happen. :mjlit: