Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
To be fair he knew her since high school, that was a woman he probably loved even more then Tasha his wife.
Yet she's a prosecutor and all the events got his daughter murked and herself murked. In real life dude would be considered the dumbest criminal to ever live.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Everybody has already said everything I wanted to say about this episode!! :russ:

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm just here for the fukkery and to roast the shyt out of it! :russ:

:mjlol: @ Lala's fake weird shaped ass looking like two oval shaped balloons
:mjlol: @ her wack ass phantom son finally making an appearance with the acting skills more wooden than the chair I'm sitting on
:mjlol: @ Tariq still thinking he's a bad ass. nikka go sit down.
:mjlol: @ Tasha crying over the smiling fox Silver when she didn't even give a fukk about him like that
:mjlol: @ that new fed Ben Kingsley looking boss
:mjlol:@ Ghost hiding in broad daylight oh so inconspicously with a gun.
:mjlol: @ Jason sacrificing one of his own men just because....??

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I know its prolly been mentioned a thousand times but hearing Joe singing the first line of Big Rich Town was such a pull in for the show its so dumb to change it. 50 does have a weird man crush on Trey though is its no surprise he got him to do it.

I know the acting gets slaughtered but good lord, Lala's acting, especially in her first few scenes was down right diabolical.
a shame that guy that plays Ghost has went from a really capable actor to becoming so extra emotive and overacting.

who would've thought straight out the 80's looking ass Sacks/Sackler (spelling) is the longest surviving person from Angela's unit left.
one of the better actors in the show when giving time to show of what he can do.

for the past few seasons I've been saying they should cast Chris Noth from early Law & Order and Big from Sex & The City. thought he'd kill it in a role in this. who do they cast from the males that appeared in Sex & The City ? the little bald jewish guy that was also Runkle in Californication. weird seeing him playing a more serious character.

as usual a lot of goofy shyt happened but the biggest thing I didn't buy was Tasha being heartbroken over gay ass Terry Silver.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's really sad is you can sense that these actors and writers just wanna get this shyt over with lol

We live in a fukking horrible mediocre era. All people care about these days is bad $$$$ which produces very weak artistic expression. This reflects in the current music, movies, news and even our interactions socially. :snoop:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Everybody has already said everything I wanted to say about this episode!! :russ:

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm just here for the fukkery and to roast the shyt out of it! :russ:

:mjlol: @ Lala's fake weird shaped ass looking two oval shaped balloons
:mjlol: @ her wack ass phantom son finally making an appearance with the acting skills more wooden than the chair I'm sitting on
:mjlol: @ Tariq still thinking he's a bad ass. nikka go sit down.
:mjlol: @ Tasha crying over the smiling fox Silver when she didn't even give a fukk about him like that
:mjlol: @ that new fed Ben Kingsley looking boss
:mjlol:@ Ghost hiding in broad daylight oh so inconspicously with a gun.
:mjlol: @ Jason sacrificing one of his own men just because....??

They even fukked up the intro song. Wtf was that :mjlol: