Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I hope no one's going getting triggered like in the GoT season 8 thread, as power is shyt from a standard perspective.

but it's a show where you sit back, smoke a blunt/have a drink/halal equivalent and get to revel in pure entertaining fukkery.

thank you based fofty :blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We know why. I promise if the creator was named Seth Goldstein we wouldn't see those comments.
Y’all in here getting too hurt by the criticism. This is a low budget show, deal with it. That said, we still fukk with the fukery of it all and might as well see it through. Stop having a period over the jokes/criticism

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Nah lol...link please?
Courtney did do an interview, I think after season 3 or 4 that basically stated the seasons are literally within a calendar of a few months of time.

That's what makes the show so bad is you can't really do that. The characters, especially the kids grow each year. Tariq for instance can be played into it as even though he's obviously gotten older, his character hasn't moved forward. Yaz was in a playpen in season one though. They even had a stroller visible last year, but no way that girl is still two....lol.

Also, on a more serious note, Tommy is legit upset that he killed his dad as if he's known him for years, when he's only known him for about two weeks of show time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There was absolutely no reason for Tommy to give her the gun, they just wanted to get her prints on that shyt :mjlol: and have that random scene with her son. And I think they wrote that scene with her son so we could see her diaper booty sticking out while she made Eggo waffles :russ:
I’ll be damned if I got a son that can steal from my purse but not put his own fukking waffles in the toaster :russ: thought she was bout to whip him up some real ones :martin:

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Y’all in here getting too hurt by the criticism. This is a low budget show, deal with it. That said, we still fukk with the fukery of it all and might as well see it through. Stop having a period over the jokes/criticism
It's one of my favorite shows on tv still, I don't know why cats hurt like we can't look back and joke on stuff we find funny/unbelievable:yeshrug:

It's just funny the fukkery of it all, I'm sure most in here still like the show or did at one point

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Fam the writing on this show is so ridiculous I can’t stop watching. It’s like a car wreck.

Ghost broken into Tommy’s place, tried to kill him, then had a sudden change of heart when Tariq magically appeared and left him alone with Tommy :mjlol:

Ghost Swiss cheesing the car instead of just waiting for Tommy to come home again and making sure he killed the right person :mjlol:

Jason having the most incredible foresight in history to know Ghost would be waiting to kill Tommy outside :mjlol:

Keshia son suddenly being 12 years old, cussing and stealing outta his moms purse :russ:
The writers on some shyt:russ:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Proctor last season told tommy to take the immunity offer cuz of the homeland cat, suggested ghost snitch on tommy and wore a wire to truth and still has the recording. That convo with the new bald headed dude was foreshadowing

That whiteboy gotta go, he can’t be trusted he will throw these fools under the bus to save himself. Hope he gets clapped