Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam the writing on this show is so ridiculous I can’t stop watching. It’s like a car wreck.

Ghost broke into Tommy’s place, tried to kill him, then had a sudden change of heart when Tariq magically appeared and left him alone with Tommy :mjlol:

Ghost Swiss cheesing the car instead of just waiting for Tommy to come home again and making sure he killed the right person :mjlol:

Jason having the most incredible foresight in history to know Ghost would be waiting to kill Tommy outside :mjlol:

Keshia son suddenly being 12 years old, cussing and stealing outta his moms purse :russ:

Bruh i never really dwelled on how bad the writing was because its a summer show and nothing else is on. I been streaming other shows all summer then to turn this shyt on gave me a headache. At least fofty was funny but really broke into the crib with the gun out rolled around then they both called time out when riq strolled in

:ohhh:

:russ:

Like wtf “ dad uncle tommy whats going on”

I almost heard a cheesy organ instrumental in the background

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just went on twitter, 9/10 LaLa comments were her bad acting and/or terrible ass job, the remaining 1/10 was thirst for said poorly executed ass job...I kinda felt bad, I see why celebrities stay off social media :heh:
She reading that shyt looking like

RNCm86B2_o.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What's also sad is this series could've been way better. Introducing Angela and the whole back and forth with Ghost and the on again off again feuds w.Tommy ruined a good chunk of the seasons. Series was better when he was running the club and doing dirt. Now it's just guys running around town and still can't kill one another. Also 50 not being around hurts too.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This shows biggest weakness besides bad writing is Ghosts character. Does anyone care about this dude at all?
And they wrote themselves in a corner too. The plot is just dumb and doesn't even make sense anymore. Not sure if it ever did.

Bruh, what is Ghost day to day character outside of the foolery he's involved in? All he does now is walk around and catch L after L now. I just don't get it and it's annoying now

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
"nikkas get shot everyday, b" :dead:

This show is so absurdly over the top

Ghost peeking around the corner with a gun in broad daylight in Manhattan :dahell:
Ghost leaving his son with the guy who just tried to kill him :dahell:
Keisha willing to put her son in harm's way for Tommy's serial killer ass :dahell:
Tasha in love with this undercover brother...it's been what maybe half a year :dahell:
Tommy trusting Keisha to dispose of the gun responsible for the murder of a federal prosecutor :dahell:

The acting has me dying too..La La is a HORRIBLE actress
There is not a single likable character on this show, and I hope they kill each other :mjlol:

Nobody wanted to admit it, but Angela character carried the show. Outside of anything involving her, show has been cheeks.