Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
wow this is bad bad...this fight scene is ass w/ all the talking and then for all emotions to be cut short on a dime cuz tariq came thru...and then ghost being like ya I was just about to kill this muthafukka but you can have 10 minutes to talk to him...the writing has suffered for a minute but this is just insulting @ this point...I’m gonna cut my losses and watch “succession” which I was saving for last anyway...actually I’m watch the chappelle joint last...but I’m hold off on this ‘power’ shyt til the season is done...if the comments warrant it maybe I’ll watch it when everything is wrapped up smmfh
And Tasha seeing Tariq skipping school to come back to the city and run the streets and all he had to say is "just give me 1 hour with Tommy mom then I'll go back" and she just like "oh ok son, one hour or I'll come back looking for you" :russ:

Ghost and Tasha gotta be the worst parents ever. Already lost one child. Tariq an upcoming Tupac in the suit polyglot gang leader and then you got the neglected mystery child who is being raised by the grandma cuz Tasha too busy looking for Terry to raise her last daughter :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lala's acting pisses me off because this is the whole reason she pushed melo to NY...so she could push her d-list acting skills on a b-level show, as an unnecessary side character :bryan:

just wtf...i sweater god if she gets another role after this show it will baffle the fukk outta me

She will be on the power spin off :snoop:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt was so terrible they might have to bring Angela back :francis:

Lala starting to look old in the face and got an ass built like a character from A Bugs Life.

Ghost and Tommy having a whole conversation while wrestling

Ghost the main suspect in the murder of a fed but out here running around with Call of Duty guns

Idk how the acting has slipped so much

:dead:

Yellin E.I

Rookie
Daps
Like Ghost shot up Tommie's car and walked away without verifying?

There's lots of unfinished and sloppy business being handled in this show.

But I agree...that dude is off the show. Didn't we see him chillin on the subway with Jussie Smollett?

:russ:
But thats the whole point, that is to make ghost think he killed tommy but boy little does he know...:aicmon:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Saxe is full of shyt, dude hated on Angela hard but now he acting like he cared about her. He just feeling guilty. :pacspit:

Silver was a cornball, get over it Tasha. You ain't love that brotha :mjlol:

This lil nikka Tariq is negative as fukk, he's never happy :dead:

Tommy did the right thing Killin ole boy. He was way too disrespectful and Tommy needed show he ain't weak cuz Ghost blacked his eye :yeshrug:

Feds is desperate to pin anything on Ghost:heh: no way would he kill Angela. Breh left his family and the drug game for her.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Terry Silver must've hit the bottom of Tasha:shaq:

That's why she calling that man phone like Jesse from Breaking Bad did ole girl when she od'd:russ:
Tasha know he got a bag and now that Ghost gone she needs a provider. Her mama raised her to depend on a man.

Last edited: