Reppin
Women's rights
This show has gotten laughably bad

Some observstions aside from that:
Lala's ass looks terrible
Ghost loads his gun with no gloves on
Angie's sister is aging hard
Both Ghost and Tommy's chatacter are frustrating

I get that Ghost getting Tommy to kill his own dad was grimy, but if he really cared about Ghost and his family then he should understand why it needed to be done

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Fam the writing on this show is so ridiculous I can’t stop watching. It’s like a car wreck.

Ghost broke into Tommy’s place, tried to kill him, then had a sudden change of heart when Tariq magically appeared and left him alone with Tommy :mjlol:

Ghost Swiss cheesing the car instead of just waiting for Tommy to come home again and making sure he killed the right person :mjlol:

Jason having the most incredible foresight in history to know Ghost would be waiting to kill Tommy outside :mjlol:

Keshia son suddenly being 12 years old, cussing and stealing outta his moms purse :russ:

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The corniest part of this show has got to be the plots involving the Eastern European supervillains.

Like someone else mentioned, Jason sacrificed his own guy on the off chance Ghost was trying to shoot Tommy? But didn't have people ready to shoot back?

All for some easily replacable wangster who he hasn't known for very long?

The Milan shyt was also terrible, everything about that subplot.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow this is bad bad...this fight scene is ass w/ all the talking and then for all emotions to be cut short on a dime cuz tariq came thru...and then ghost being like ya I was just about to kill this muthafukka but you can have 10 minutes to talk to him...the writing has suffered for a minute but this is just insulting @ this point...I’m gonna cut my losses and watch “succession” which I was saving for last anyway...actually I’m watch the chappelle joint last...but I’m hold off on this ‘power’ shyt til the season is done...if the comments warrant it maybe I’ll watch it when everything is wrapped up smmfh

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wow this is bad bad...this fight scene is ass w/ all the talking and then for all emotions to be cut short on a dime cuz tariq came thru...and then ghost being like ya I was just about to kill this muthafukka but you can have 10 minutes to talk to him...the writing has suffered for a minute but this is just insulting @ this point...I’m gonna cut my losses and watch “succession” which I was saving for last anyway...actually I’m watch the chappelle joint last...but I’m hold off on this ‘power’ shyt til the season is done...if the comments warrant it maybe I’ll watch it when everything is wrapped up smmfh
People be sleeping on succession.. show is too ill.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People be sleeping on succession.. show is too ill.

absolutely...there’s a thread on it here that’s getting some love tho

but to be fair and for the record I’m not comparing the two...‘power’ had its lane and appealed to me on a specific level...these first 20 minutes were insanely horrible tho...after the last season of game of thrones (and I’m not comparing ‘power’ to this show either) I’m tired of being attached to shows just for the sake of it...this is about to be 15 hours of television stretched across the next 5-6 months...the show was never that great to begin w/ and now I’m just @ a point where I’m being very critical of shows...I’ll wait til the season is thru and try to marathon it or @ least skip thru most of the bullshyt and just watch the action scenes like I did w/ ‘the walking dead’ for the last few seasons

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The acting has me dying too..La La is a HORRIBLE actress
lala's acting pisses me off because this is the whole reason she pushed melo to NY...so she could push her d-list acting skills on a b-level show, as an unnecessary side character :bryan:

just wtf...i sweater god if she gets another role after this show it will baffle the fukk outta me

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

:what: DUDE WAS WORKING WITH THE FEDS.

WHY WOULD GHOST CHOKE HIM OUT
AND LET HIM LIVE?
:devil:
:evil:

Like Ghost shot up Tommie's car and walked away without verifying?

There's lots of unfinished and sloppy business being handled in this show.

But I agree...that dude is off the show. Didn't we see him chillin on the subway with Jussie Smollett?

:russ: