Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq young ass wasn't even born when crossroads came out fukk he know about shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought so too lmao and Yaz was a baby too at the beginning and didn't the creator said the whole series only been like a few months? lmao

BECAUSE SHES A DUMB bytch.

EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH
IT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE 50 CENT REALLY
DID STEAL THIS SHOW FROM OL BOY
AND PUT HER NAME ON IT.

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HOW BAD
THE WRITING HAS FALLEN OFF AFTER SEASON 2.
:devil:
:evil:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
A few months? :dead:
shyt crazy. It's even wilder that these cats been doing this shyt for like 20 years :bryan:

How many bodies do Tommy and Ghost have on them cuz they kill muthafukkas and go on about their day like they just took a shower :pachaha:They the Top 2 serial killers in America :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt crazy. It's even wilder that these cats been doing this shyt for like 20 years :bryan:

How many bodies do Tommy and Ghost have on them cuz they kill muthafukkas and go on about their day like they just took a shower :pachaha:They the Top 2 serial killers in America :damn:

Lol in the past like 24 hrs Tommy has killed Angela and the head of a gang

Ghost has killed a lawyer silver and a goon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard all the jokes about the new intro but actually hearing it now...jeezus christ :scust: this nikka trey songz sounds mousy as hell compared to joe...they really fukking need to change it back...that intro was seriously a huge staple of the show and put me in a good enough mood to watch it despite its flaws...wow what a letdown...maybe if they amped up the visuals to compensate for this lackluster remix then it might come across better but this is just......I’m speechless smmfh