Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yep, similar to watching the early rounds of American Idol back in the day. Show was entertaining as he'll because of the terrible singers auditioning and getting treated by Simon...:mjlol:

It wasn’t even worth watching after the good singers were chosen. That qualifying round fukkery was legit :mjlol:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Could you imagine if George RR Martin tweetet

“Jon Snow ain’t dead” lol

I went into the show with a positive attitude and was hoping for the best. But damn this shyt was absolutely horrible. Terrible writing, it was all over the place, acting was straight no limit record movie bad, lala might be the worst actress I’ve ever seen.

I’m gonna stick to it to the end, but it’s not a must watch immediately anymore. I’ll get to it when I get to it.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Lala looking mad suspicious at the river with that gun smh just walk casually and toss that shyt. Plus she got her prints all over it now, she don't have any gloves? Lala willing to go to war with Tommy and endanger her son's life lol I love the fukkery on this show
People keep mentioning Lala’s fingerprints on the gun, but I’m confused. Fingerprints are just oils from your fingers. Won’t the river water wash the prints away almost immediately? :dahell:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
LOL! Word. And her plan was to run off with him after she pushed her husband to be the biggest drug dealer. Now she tryna run away with other nukkas. They all keep getting popped fuxing with her. She need to just be a mother and STFU
The ultimate black widow.

She's worse than Janice Soprano

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually not one to complain but got damn that first episode was bad. I definitely wasnt feeling the intro song and the acting was horrid...

La la's and Tommy's acting was next level bad but I'm more bothered by Tommy because he is a legit actor and it looks like his skills took a step back. Also there were some cringy lines that had me shaking my head...

Hopefully the next episode is way better

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm usually not one to complain but got damn that first episode was bad. I definitely wasnt feeling the intro song and the acting was horrid...

La la's and Tommy's acting was next level bad but I'm more bothered by Tommy because he is a legit actor and it looks like his skills took a step back. Also there were some cringy lines that had me shaking my head...

I think it has more to do with him doing other projects at this point...so he's not giving his all into "Tommy"

He was so off-key harmonizing "Crossroads"

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps

Same I was kinda hyped but after watching most of the episode I’m not impressed. Not even pressed to finish the episode

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Simplistic, low-IQ script-writing and dialogue. Do better. Needs improvement. Its immature.

Omari has it in him to be a little more sophisticated, I thought. I wonder how he feels about acting mindlessly. Like "I know this script is weak, but if I try hard enough, I can pull off a strong performance". Nah.

I will keep watching because this is a cultural event....doesn't even matter if they make Tyreek the kingpin with Ghost working for him.

Have to finish what we started.

:damn:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
That new intro song pissed me off :hhh:

That scene when ghost lit up Tommys car seemed a bit unbelievable.

Lala azz is gigantic :russ: and fake :mjlol:

Tommys acting did seem a bit off in this ep :ohhh:

See ya Angela, have fun homewrecking in heaven :salute:

Proctor turning into my fave character :obama:

Tasha know damn well Terry is dead :unimpressed: