Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas shytted on Sons of Anarchy on a weekly basis and it was created by a white man, we doing the same with Power because its cut from the same cloth of nonsensical fukkery.

Dude is a fukking dumb ass. "Power" pays all his bills, it's a huge priority in his life. If people make fun of the show, that means his whole life is OVER...:hhh:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Lala looking mad suspicious at the river with that gun smh just walk casually and toss that shyt. Plus she got her prints all over it now, she don't have any gloves? Lala willing to go to war with Tommy and endanger her son's life lol I love the fukkery on this show
she wanna be tasha so bad

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That shyt looked the gun joker had on batman 89. Must've been the camera angle 2 make it longer. Pause
tumblr_nkr5w8Rdar1r2qtspo4_400.gif

:laff::laff::laff:
The comments about this episode got me :russ:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This shows biggest weakness besides bad writing is Ghosts character. Does anyone care about this dude at all?
And they wrote themselves in a corner too. The plot is just dumb and doesn't even make sense anymore. Not sure if it ever did.
The show completely jumped the shark after they killed Lobos. It's like they didn't know what else to do after that.

And the problem with Ghost was his insane love affair with Angie. Like dude is a serial killer drug dealer but going against his real fam so he can fukk with this chick he ain't seen in 18 years :mjlol:

Lala's new ass looks cartoonish. It was legit distracting me.

This scene had me rollin, ass sticking out for us to see while her random ass son going through her purse without asking :mjlol:

5kf0fkajzmi31.png

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I have no shame in being a fan. I’ve loved the show damn near since day one, have been waiting for it to come back and am locked in for the entire season.

That being said, the acting and writing is hot :trash: and will continue to be. :umad: The fukkery is what keeps all of us here my friend.
Yep, similar to watching the early rounds of American Idol back in the day. Show was entertaining as hell because of the terrible singers auditioning and getting treated by Simon on the regular...:mjlol:

Last edited: