Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just watched ep 1...

first off....the fukk was fif thinkin with that new intro?....

giphy.gif

fif better remember *if it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT!!*....:ufdup:

second...the ep was dope...angela should have died 3 seasons ago but they worked it in well....

the "war" between tommy and ghost will phase out just like all the other times they went to "war" with each other....ghost will find out tommy wasn't in the car and they'll be brothers again....:russell:

I must have forgot that LaLa had a son on the show....i was like who this grown ass lightskin dude diggin thru her purse.....:wtf:

Tasha was that in love with that cornball lawyer?....so in love she keeps forgettin that she has another daughter to take care of.....:mjgrin:

homeboy from Californication as the new chief should be hilarious.....:lolbron:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why your rep is negative 2 bands.

Dude get the fukk outta here. U are very stupid. Nobody cares about that crap. How much have you gotten so far? The Answer = NOTHING :camby:

This is you speaking with a lisp with your fruit booty LOSER ass: "Don't make fun of my power, it's sacred".... :picard:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Lala looking mad suspicious at the river with that gun smh just walk casually and toss that shyt. Plus she got her prints all over it now, she don't have any gloves? Lala willing to go to war with Tommy and endanger her son's life lol I love the fukkery on this show

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
This show is still intentionally hilarious... :russ: I feel absolutely nothing when watching these goofy way over the top scenes. :krs: This stuff is GREAT.:laff:

this ol Itchy and Scratchy ass fight
:russ:

:russ::mjlol: I don't even mind it no more cuz this is our hood soap opera ("Dallas", "Days of our Lives") now if it was up to par with another show that will forever remain nameless:birdman: I would have a problem with it.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reps = $$$$$ to clowns like @Born2BKing SMH... :lolbron:.... What a fukking LOSER in life crying over a dumb show that people enjoy... :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My notes:

-I knew they did a remix to "Big Rich Town," but I wasn't expecting them to make it the new theme song. The tone is completely off. It doesn't get you excited to see what happens to these characters or introduce you to the world they live in. It sounds like the shyt you would hear at the beginning of a student video project in college. Or one of those old sitcom intros where the character's reading the newspaper or eating a hot dog, then the camera finds them and they have the :gladbron: expression on their face.

-So just to make sure, Tommy, someone who's always been against snitching and would have probably killed Teresi if he had found out on his own, doesn't care that Teresi was snitching on Ghost, just that he wasn't snitching on him. He feels like Ghost tricked him into killing his father, but technically, Saxe tricked him into trying to flip on/kill Ghost. :beli:

-Tariq is still the worst character on the show. And he still has some weird obsession with Kanan. And he still hates Ghost because they couldn't go to that Knicks game that one time. And he's still flagrant as hell, disrespecting his parents whenever he can. Can someone please beat the shyt out of him just one time?

-Ghost would rather be seen as the prime suspect in Angela's death than put Tommy in jail for it. And then he won't be able to kill Tommy if the Feds make sure he's inside, and nobody will be able to help him out except for Proctor. I get why he wants Tommy dead, but he's in some deep shyt right now unless he clears his name.

-I don't like Paz, but I don't think I'm supposed to. I hope she doesn't get too much screentime because I don't love to hate her like with Tariq, I just hate her.

-I don't care about Tasha losing Silver. I don't care about anything that happens to her this season. I think she's outlived her usefulness on this show and if anybody has to die this season, she should be at the top of the list.

-This show already feels like it's missing something without Angela. I get that characters die all the time, but I feel like they've overplayed their hand with all the people they killed off. This might end up like season five where things move slowly for a while and then pick up at the halfway point. I thought Ghost vs. Tommy would be enough to sustain at least half the season, but honestly, I don't see it lasting that long. Especially since there are more episodes this season. Ghost can't spend 15 episodes with everyone after him and trying to get him in jail/kill him without an ally. Proctor's not enough, he needs someone else that has his back. Angela was the only other person willing to do that, and I'm not looking forward to more scenes where every character on this show blames Ghost for every bad thing that's ever happened to them.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bunch of people urked me this episode...just was moving stupid and sloppy as fukk. Lala's ass looks terrible now, Tariq talk all that rah rah shyt at Ghost yet still act like season 1 when his mom snapping on him, don't believe it. The feds wanna feel guilty now but yall left her ass to dry and this lowkey yal fault.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Legit impressed Ghost wasn't on that "I can't kill my brother shyt" and easily popped who he thought was Tommy, fukk all that we gotta make up shyt...make em legit beef all season.

Tasha you didn't love that nikka, he was the only one who would save your dumb ass

:unimpressed:

She can't even name qualities why she loved that nikka other than he was gonna help me
:bryan:

Courtney said Angela wasn't dead, she technically was alive the first 45 seconds of the episode so no lies were told
:troll:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk that emo fakkit @Born2BKing... There are just too many fruities on here like that prick, who were raised by single mothers and always crying like a bytch over frivolous dumb shyt SMH...

This fool's whole life is fukked up cause people are making fun of a guilty pleasure show... :mindblown:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Legit impressed Ghost wasn't on that "I can't kill my brother shyt" and easily popped who he thought was Tommy, fukk all that we gotta make up shyt...make em legit beef all season.

Tasha you didn't love that nikka, he was the only one who would save your dumb ass

:unimpressed:

She can't even name qualities why she loved that nikka other than he was gonna help me
:bryan:

Courtney said Angela wasn't dead, she technically was alive the first 45 seconds of the episode so no lies were told
:troll:
Terry Silver must've hit the bottom of Tasha:shaq:

That's why she calling that man phone like Jesse from Breaking Bad did ole girl when she od'd:russ: