Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lala looks like a bozo with that fake ass, these jawns never know when to not overdo it
I noticed her butt was bigger and was like nah she didn't get a fake ass, maybe I'm tripping but damn. She did get a fake ass :mjlol: I wonder how Melo feels about that shyt.

That shyt looking right, she didn't need it but I don't mind it lol.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't comment on shows I don't like. I just stop watching them.

Shut the fukk up fakkit. U are very stupid. Read my previous posts, you fukking bytch.

Many of us love bad shows. A series doesn't have to be fantastic for people to like it, you dumb simple minded idiot. :usure:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Never saw this show before

Binge watched everything this weekend

Holly and Teresi the rat were in Tommy's life for like two weeks

Terry was in Tasha's life for like two weeks

It could be me :hubie:

But I just don't understand

(1) How these people don't see a difference between what Ghost had with Angela and what they had going on and

(2) How Ghost, Tommy, and Tasha let these newcomers completely tear apart what they had between the three of them

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate dumb ass ABC, 123 retarded homos like @Born2BKing who is still stuck in kindergarten mode in everything they do.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your rep shows most of this board hates you. nikka tryna tag me to get somebody to co-sign him. Nobody likes you nikka.

Dude shut the fukk up and stop deflecting you fukking idiot..

Family Matters, Full House and many others shows are bad but people still love them. There are numerous out there that we still make fun of today. What's your problem? :martin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up and stop deflecting you fukking idiot..

Family Matters, Full House and many others shows are bad but people still love them. There are numerous out there that we still make fun of today. What's your problem? :martin:
I see why your rep is negative 2 bands. :russ: