Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lala is a horrible actress and she looks even worse. I hope Tommy bodies her or they link her to the gun where she gets the 25 for being an accomplice. I see why Melo tossed her, acts just as annoying on the show as she acts in real life.
Tommy and lakiesha with this gun makes no damn sense. If the feds was on the hunt, tommy was on the run had to get little relocate immediately, then handing the gun to keisha makes sense, cause its urgent tommy gets gone.

But , Tommy gives her the gun, then goes about his life like it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. He goes home, gets into a fight, shoots a guy in the head, meets with a drug kingpin, smokes with his nephew....like that makes no damn sense. So clearly keisha about to get met with a bad ending dealing with that gun. That btw she didn't hurry and dispose of, she carries the weapon for a day around in her purse , almost has her son finds it then disposes of it smh.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Tommy and lakiesha with this gun makes no damn sense. If the feds was on the hunt, tommy was on the run had to get little relocate immediately, then handing the gun to keisha makes sense, cause its urgent tommy gets gone.

But , Tommy gives her the gun, then goes about his life like it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. He goes home, gets into a fight, shoots a guy in the head, meets with a drug kingpin, smokes with his nephew....like that makes no damn sense. So clearly keisha about to get met with a bad ending dealing with that gun. That btw she didn't hurry and dispose of, she carries the weapon for a day around in her purse , almost has her son finds it then disposes of it smh.
There was absolutely no reason for Tommy to give her the gun, they just wanted to get her prints on that shyt :mjlol: and have that random scene with her son. And I think they wrote that scene with her son so we could see her diaper booty sticking out while she made Eggo waffles :russ:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Btw, kill yourself with that wack remix of a fukking classic theme song . :rudy:
I was so ready to sing along and they just came through like

MixedBlaringHornedviper-small.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this dumb ass @Born2BKing trying to control people's feelings about the show? :mjtf:

GTFOH man with all that sensitive emo bullshyt. U want to cry cause we're roasting the hell out of this series and you're mad about it. :what:

Many of us have been watching tv for decades and are used to liking bad shows, what's your problem dude? :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why is this dumb ass @Born2BKing trying to control people's feelings about the show? :mjtf:

GTFOH man with all that sensitive emo bullshyt. U want to cry cause we're roasting the hell out of this series and you're mad about it. :what:

Many of us have been watching tv for decades and are used to liking bad shows, what's your problem dude? :scust:
Damn that's a lot of typing.

tenor.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Watching episode 1 the acting and writing in some of this shyt is horrible. Ghost is ratting, Tommy would have been okay with his pops ratting on Ghost instead of him when he should be mad his dad was a vermin period and Tariq is horrible for turning on his pops.

I also wished Angela lived somehow but it is what it is.

To go from watching snowfall to this is a big let down, good thing I didn't catch up on the current season of Snowfall so I can watch that when I get some time. This season of power just might be the one to let me down but we will see.

Who the hell told them to remix big rich town :mjtf:
All that drinking is catching up to Fif, his flow is sounding washed :mjlol:

I didn't mind the remix but they didn't have to change the show's theme to it. That was bad!