Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ended up watching this because my girl still watches for whatever reason.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I tapped out in the middle of season 2. How the fukk have y'all been watching this the entire time? shyt is laughably bad.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I usually turn off terrible shows in 2 or 3 episodes. This nikkas tuning in season 6 still. :russ:
nikkas in here acting like the only way they can enjoy something if it’s perfect. nikka I watched 24 til like season 7 and watched lost til the end. We ain’t saying the show is perfect but nikkas come in here after every episode to say how trash the show is :lolbron: since season 1

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in here acting like the only way they can enjoy something if it’s perfect. nikka I watched 24 til like season 7 and watched lost til the end. We ain’t saying the show is perfect but nikkas come in here after every episode to say how trash the show is :lolbron: since season 1
We know why. I promise if the creator was named Seth Goldstein we wouldn't see those comments.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Boy I forgot how many shortcuts this show be taking.

So they just happen to have a different driver the one time Ghost decides to wet up Tommy huh. As if Ghost couldn't have just popped him when he pulled up for the meeting. As if Ghost don't know where Tommy lives with that loud as car. As if Ghost didn't have the chance to pop Tommy when he snuck him at his place. Plus dude was just willing to sacrifice his own man in the off chance Ghost would decide to shoot up the car.

:mjgrin: that’s Power writing 101.

I suspended my belief after the first 10 mins. I forgot the fukkery this show provides because it’s been so long.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I ended up watching this because my girl still watches for whatever reason.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I tapped out in the middle of season 2. How the fukk have y'all been watching this the entire time? shyt is laughably bad.

That's why I'm watching. Power got STUPID as fukk a long time ago but like SOA I can't stop.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That was a terrible episode. Dude who plays Tommy gotta be acting terribly on purpose like he tired of the character or something :mjlol:

I wish Tariq would die but I already see a spin off with him after this is over :francis:

Lala looks so goofy to me, what was the point of that scene with her son we finally get to see :russ:

And how she was looking throwing the gun away had me rollin :pachaha:

Show is a comedy