Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
To be fair she didn’t turn him into one, he’s been one.
Ghost and Tasha were just shytty parents from Day 1 who thought money was enough. We just didn't see the first 10+ years of them raising their kids. The grandma raises the youngest cuz Tasha sucks. Raina was doing well only because there is always that kid who has that inner willpower to go down the right path no matter what. Raina coulda been raised in the projects and she still woulda been a A+ student probably.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Somebody said this on Reddit

"Tommy did all this in one night -- He met with 2bit at the warehouse with Dre, went to Keisha's shop at night time, cleaned up a dead body, met up with Ghost at the club, bought a house in the suburbs, and took Keisha to the new mansion all in one night. Just thought it was funny."

:mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

LMAO

THIS RICH KID LITERALLY STARTED DEALING DRUGS 6 WEEKS AGO
:devil:
:evil:

Nah he was hanging out with Kanan, saw his sister die, killed a man, set up another man to get murdered, was dealing with M.A.F.I.A. nikkas, stole from Tommy, that nikka been in the game for a minute. Y’all are avoiding answering the question. Give me a reasonable option she had to stop him from continuing down this path. What’s better, being like Ghost and turning a blind eye to it and acting like it’s gonna get better if you ignore it? What are her legit options. They already where shytty parents from the get go. They can’t undo 17 years of bad parenting.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So Tate thought Ghost would merc the cuck, and then he'd have that on Ghost? Instead he put the cuck in charge of the QCP. Is Ghost playing Tate to replace him? Is there an angle for that? Ghost is def playing Tate but to what end?

Honestly, what politician would even touch Ghost? People been getting popped in Truth since it opened...he's a PR albatross. I don't even understand why they bring in the political angel, this late in the show CTHU I think another poster brought that up already.

People forget most mafia members, especially the bosses groom their sons to take over the business.

I’m not defending this show or tariq but I read some comments about how Tariq shouldn’t want to be in the game since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

It's not that, it's that this ninja never seen no parts of the streets or that side of his parents. All he know was the upscale, rich kid life. He never even hung out in the hood. Him wanting this life he's been so far sheltered seemed a little out of nowhere. Especially now that he's some hood mastermind.

Tasha just doing what most other oldheads do. Little ninja is gone, he's too entranced with it, not disgusted at all. Only thing left to do is to show him the ropes. She definitely is about the life though. She was hustling right with Ghost & Tommy, on the come up...transporting, making transactions, gettin hers too. I think that's all she knows, as well. I knew a few chicks like that. It's Lala that has no sense of the game.

Anyone noticed how easy it is for dudes to get bricks. WTF Dre get bricks from? He has enough to be giving way on consignment..to a little ninja like Tariq?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah he was hanging out with Kanan, saw his sister die, killed a man, set up another man to get murdered, was dealing with M.A.F.I.A. nikkas, stole from Tommy, that nikka been in the game for a minute. Y’all are avoiding answering the question. Give me a reasonable option she had to stop him from continuing down this path. What’s better, being like Ghost and turning a blind eye to it and acting like it’s gonna get better if you ignore it? What are her legit options. They already where shytty parents from the get go. They can’t undo 17 years of bad parenting.

LMAO

DUDE ALL THAT shyt LITERALLY HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

HE WAS A RICH, STRAIGHT A HONORS STUDENT
FOR 99% OF HIS LIFE.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wtf was Tariq gonna do with a brick of dope, other than get himself robbed or killed? Ridiculous :snoop:

And wtf is Tasha talking about "I'm gonna teach you the game." That makes no f*cking sense. The game leaves 99% of the players dead or in jail, why would she want that for her son, especially after losing her daughter to the same sh*t? Ghost's whole mission is to legitimize their family business and get out of illegal activity. And this lil n*gga Tariq is gonna carry on tradition with the help of Tasha? F*ckin ridiculous :snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

LMAO

DUDE ALL THAT shyt LITERALLY HAPPENED IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

Lol no it didn’t. Like I said this little dumb nikka Tariq is already too far in, and there’s no signs he’s gonna stop doing what he’s doing and he’s what 17/18? At that point there’s nothing your parents can really do to stop you from doing what you want. If they didn’t raise you properly in the formative years, it’s over. Now life is gonna be your teacher.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol no it didn’t. Like I said this little dumb nikka Tariq is already too far in, and there’s no signs he’s gonna stop doing what he’s doing and he’s what 17/18? At that point there’s nothing your parents can really do to stop you from doing what you want. If they didn’t raise you properly in the formative years, it’s over. Now life is gonna be your teacher.

LMAO IT DID...

YOU MUST BE OUT OF THE LOOP
BUT THE EVENTS IN POWER TAKE PLACE WITHIN A 5 MONTH PERIOD.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Honestly, what politician would even touch Ghost? People been getting popped in Truth since it opened...he's a PR albatross. I don't even understand why they bring in the political angel, this late in the show CTHU I think another poster brought that up already.

It's not that, it's that this ninja never seen no parts of the streets or that side of his parents. All he know was the upscale, rich kid life. He never even hung out in the hood. Him wanting this life he's been so far sheltered seemed a little out of nowhere. Especially now that he's some hood mastermind.

Tasha just doing what most other oldheads do. Little ninja is gone, he's too entranced with it, not disgusted at all. Only thing left to do is to show him the ropes. She definitely is about the life though. She was hustling right with Ghost & Tommy, on the come up...transporting, making transactions, gettin hers too. I think that's all she knows, as well. I knew a few chicks like that. It's Lala that has no sense of the game.

Anyone noticed how easy it is for dudes to get bricks. WTF Dre get bricks from? He has enough to be giving way on consignment..to a little ninja like Tariq?
:mjlol:
No most upper middle class oldheads not gonna show their 16 year old the ropes to the drug game following the death of their twin sister..
In reality his ass would of been shipped off to boarding school in Europe or some shyt