Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
LOL at Tariq walking around with a brick in his pocket at the moment his mom said she will teach him about the game. :russ:
Tasha: “Im going to teach you about the game!”
Tariq: “Well it just so happens that I have a key of cocaine in my back pocket!

:mjlol:
Not to mention Riq got that off Jason Dre Bourne who not even sure if he still under surveillance with a ki in a random back alley.

Last edited:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
it's comedy how everyone here wants everyone to be murked in this show. No clear cut fan favorite survivor except for Proctor but we know how he ended up :mjcry:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I watched the ep..well, only half paying attention to it.

I can understand Tasha wanting Tariq to be street smart, since he was gonna do it anyway. You see it IRL with uncles, dads, big bros/cousins, old heads...when they grow up around it. My only problem with it is that she's his mom, so the street education should be coming from Tommy or Ghost. Then again, she's addicted to that life, so is Tommy, so is Dre, 2-Bit/Spanky etc...hell, I think Ghost is addicted to it, as well.

Ramona said some slick ish about the other married chick, all the while scheming on Ghost who's publicly married.
What are you claiming to see in real life again?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It just dawned on me that I dont think porter hot rid of that recording...someone is going to find it when they are going to clean out his things

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You don’t stop them, but you keep trying to show them the right path and provide support if/when they fail and, at worst, let them him the bottom...

Y’all sound real weird saying teach him how to deal, if your daughter wanted to whore and wouldn’t stop doing it, you don’t go out and teach her how to suck dikk and slang p*ssy better, your kid wanna be a dust head you don’t teach them how to pick only the finest of rocks to smoke..,the fukk is wrong with y’all
:dead: thanks for my laugh for the day bro, appreciate it!