Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tasha turning her own son into drug dealer now.

I know everyone is shytting on Tasha now, but I don't see how she could have gone about it any other way. She knows that Tariq is gonna keep dealing. And like Dre said, he keeps getting caught. So she knows he gonna end up dying or going to jail, if she decides to put the blinders on like Ghost has. Making the best out of a bad situation.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know everyone is shytting on Tasha now, but I don't see how she could have gone about it any other way. She knows that Tariq is gonna keep dealing. And like Dre said, he keeps getting caught. So she knows he gonna end up dying or going to jail, if she decides to put the blinders on like Ghost has. Making the best out of a bad situation.
Tasha trying to lead him down the kingpin path is an even worse decision than Tariq staying in the game. He ain’t built for it, she ain’t built for it. Tariq is dumb, dude in the running to take Anthony Jr. crown as worst gangsters son ever.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And just like SoA it needs to be treated as a comedy and it's a very good one lol
Gonna get A LOOOOOOOOT of hate and clowned but I actually prefer Mayans MC over this. I mean I am enjoying the fukkery/entertainment no doubt but Mayans MC has more of my interest. And at least the fukkery on that show makes sense.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It’s amazing how incredibly stupid all these characters got as the seasons went on :russ: Sacks leaving that USB in the most obvious place, Tommy and Ghost doing this Scared Straight shyt with Tariq, Keisha wanting a suburban life fukking with a drug dealer, Tasha turning her own son into drug dealer now. This shyt became a comedy.
I just caught up to this season yesterday and I don't even know where to even begin with the nonsense. Like Jesus Christ...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It’s amazing how incredibly stupid all these characters got as the seasons went on :russ: Sacks leaving that USB in the most obvious place, Tommy and Ghost doing this Scared Straight shyt with Tariq, Keisha wanting a suburban life fukking with a drug dealer, Tasha turning her own son into drug dealer now. This shyt became a comedy.
To be fair she didn’t turn him into one, he’s been one.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tasha trying to lead him down the kingpin path is an even worse decision than Tariq staying in the game. He ain’t built for it, she ain’t built for it. Tariq is dumb, dude in the running to take Anthony Jr. crown as worst gangsters son ever.
What’s her other options?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What’s her other options?
Being a gotdamn mother for one. Tariq is the typical rich kid, has every advantage yet wants to be out there fukkin around like he doesn’t have options. He’s a smart kid, he’s just not a smart drug dealer. I know he hasn’t had the best role models to look up to but Ghost and Tommy have both tried to steer him right. He thinks it’s his destiny to be like them but he’s not like them at all.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Being a gotdamn mother for one. Tariq is the typical rich kid, has every advantage yet wants to be out there fukkin around like he doesn’t have options. He’s a smart kid, he’s just not a smart drug dealer. I know he hasn’t had the best role models to look up to but Ghost and Tommy have both tried to steer him right. He thinks it’s his destiny to be like them but he’s not like them at all.
That’s not an answer . He was too far gone for her to start turning into a parent now. He’s all the way in