Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One breath Tasha saying she can't lose another child, next breath "Tariq you need to be in the game and be better than Ghost"

full

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LOL at Tariq walking around with a brick in his pocket at the moment his mom said she will teach him about the game. :russ:
Tasha: “Im going to teach you about the game!”
Tariq: “Well it just so happens that I have a key of cocaine in my back pocket!

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The writing in this show is terrible

-All a sudden its “impossible” to cut off the ankle monitor, yet tommy cut the same thing off Lobos in seconds, a few seasons earlier :stopitslime:

-Dre wiggling his hands out from zip ties :stopitslime:

As soon as Spank said that shyt i immediately thought “nikka Tay-K just did this last year” :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Dre out here like Solid Snake defying all odds and escaping yet again

You can't simply ziptie the God and think you got him

:wow:

Why did they send Dude to scare lala without a gun breh pulled out a little pocket knife :mjlol:

:russ::mjlol:

This nikka Dre is Berserker Snake and Lala moonlights as Sonya Blade. Y'all have convinced me. Power got video games characters running around Liberty City. :bryan:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don’t see how they’ll get the drop
On Jason he always got 2-3 dudes with him

YEP, JASON ALWAYS GOT GOONS WITH HIM.

People forget most mafia members, especially the bosses groom their sons to take over the business.

I’m not defending this show or tariq but I read some comments about how Tariq shouldn’t want to be in the game since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

nikka GHOST ISNT IN THE GAME ANYMORE
AND HE NEVER GROOMED TARIQ FOR shyt.

YOU DUDES NEED TO STOP POSTING THESE WEAK COMPARISONS TO CAPE FOR THIS shyt WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I just binge watched up to the latest episode due to starting VERY late with this season and my god is the writing so damn terrible this season. SOA level bad...:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
And just like SoA it needs to be treated as a comedy and it's a very good one lol

Last edited:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

YEP, JASON ALWAYS GOT GOONS WITH HIM.

nikka GHOST ISNT IN THE GAME ANYMORE
AND HE NEVER GROOMED TARIQ FOR shyt.

YOU DUDES NEED TO STOP POSTING THESE WEAK COMPARISONS TO CAPE FOR THIS shyt WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

Never did I put my cape on for the show. I’ve been shytting on the writing, acting and overall product just like everyone else.

My point was to counter what other posters were saying that he shouldn’t want to be a drug dealer because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s amazing how incredibly stupid all these characters got as the seasons went on :russ: Sacks leaving that USB in the most obvious place, Tommy and Ghost doing this Scared Straight shyt with Tariq, Keisha wanting a suburban life fukking with a drug dealer, Tasha turning her own son into drug dealer now. This shyt became a comedy.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Tommy shows up to a penthouse apartment in midtown Manhattan and lets off a prestige grade fully automatic weapon all over the apartment without gloves and violently murders a well know high powered lawyer. Dre is a super hero. He somehow gets out of zip ties and the big lumbering idiot just so happens to forget to stuck his gun behind his Tj maxx Ralph Lauren sweater. 2bit and Spanky come up with this complex plan out of their a$$holes when the whole series they have been goons and flunkies. Then Tom welcomes them back after firing them basically. Jason is this euro Supervillain who just likes to have Tommy and Ghost around for what exactly? Tariq gets away with shyt people would have been dumped in boric acid. But I can’t help but watch how this train wreck will end