Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It was nice as hell everyone sonning Tariq....Legit grinned when ghost put that gun in that stupid ass nikkas face...should have pulled the trigger. Tasha so fukking stupid...she don't even know what she want anymore. Tommy let me down, shoulda dropped the lil mufukka. Iunno why 2-bit and spank thinking they can make plans, they shyt stupid as hell too but at least they realize Tommy and Ghost be fukking up and got just as much a chance to do shyt :mjhardlaugh:.

Now lets see how they gonna randomly get Jason alone enough to pop him, when he's been a step ahead of them the whole season.
Watch them take him to the bathroom or some shyt :denzelcuttingup:
I think they're going to have Lala seduce him somehow and Tommy kills them both lol.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly....your kid doesn’t NEED to be in that life, has seen and experienced the downsides...and has literally taken the L on all of it only to be saved by his parents, tommy, and kanaan. It would be one thing if the dude showed any natural talent but he’s failed out the gate, even in the kiddie pool of high school dealing.

As a parent you keep trying to set them straight, provide a safety net where possible, but at the end of the day it’s natural selection, let that boy learn the hard way.

I think some of yall are thinking with the mind of a rationale human being who hasn't been knee deep in the game before...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
People forget most mafia members, especially the bosses groom their sons to take over the business.

I’m not defending this show or tariq but I read some comments about how Tariq shouldn’t want to be in the game since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Yeah, but they grow up in the life, this nikka Tariq ain't know shyt til Kanan come out the wood work

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People forget most mafia members, especially the bosses groom their sons to take over the business.

I’m not defending this show or tariq but I read some comments about how Tariq shouldn’t want to be in the game since he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

the thing is most mafia members have cleaned their money up over the years into legit bizz....Ghost and Tommy are still moving product who want's to groom their child to be a dope man...I mean if they cleaned it up and became a record label or something of course I'd want to groom my child to be the head of the label....But even than Tariq is still a fukk boy just because it's your son doesn't meant they are cut out to lead any damn thing.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I still don't understand where Lala's hatred for the entire St. Patrick family came from.:mjlol:

Tasha stole and fukked her man. She thought Ghost killed her man. Tariq almost fukked them over.

At least that's what I remember.

I can't be bothered to go back, but like someone else pointed out earlier. Tommy and Ghost were broke as fukk last week, but now Tommy has money to buy mini-mansions? :wtf: