Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Another great episode (Power standards) after the shytshow of last week.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It was nice as hell everyone sonning Tariq....Legit grinned when ghost put that gun in that stupid ass nikkas face...should have pulled the trigger. Tasha so fukking stupid...she don't even know what she want anymore. Tommy let me down, shoulda dropped the lil mufukka. Iunno why 2-bit and spank thinking they can make plans, they shyt stupid as hell too but at least they realize Tommy and Ghost be fukking up and got just as much a chance to do shyt :mjhardlaugh:.

Now lets see how they gonna randomly get Jason alone enough to pop him, when he's been a step ahead of them the whole season. Watch them take him to the bathroom or some shyt :denzelcuttingup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's already moving weight through the daycare. Her lifestyle is fine.

However, who knows the game better? Tasha or Ghost? I'd say Ghost. But Tasha ain't no slouch herself.
But that nikka had low-grade weight. While this nikka got Jason's A-grade weight.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah administrative leave. He was threatened to be disbarred and put in jail b/c of his tactics. Something tells me Dre is going to kill Sax and the Tariq his going to set up Dre and have him killed.
Dre gonna make it to the next season. Him and Tariq are a team till they kill em off.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm confused on one thing, how was Ghost just able to write Lala a check big enough that she'd go away when just an episode ago they were scrambling so hard to get enough money to pay to get Tariq back while also getting enough money to put back into Tate's account. Plus he ain't selling no more so where is his money coming from?
Ghost might not have big money to pay LaKeisha, but he has $35 to put a stop payment on that check once she and Cash board the bus to Atlanta.
Chess, not checkers.
:Besafe:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
will they kill this fakkit tariq already.
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That "imma teach you the game" scene and delivery of it was so corny

And it's corny imo because of how predictable it was.

Wow what a surprise Tariq is finnally gonna know the "game" from one of his parents. not like we didn't see this coming.

Sometimes something can be so cringey in a story because of how predictable it is. And this was it.

Plus it felt rushed just so they can have a cliffhanger. Especially as Tasha had a different tone last episode.

Whatevs tho. Lol

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
These nikkas be broke as fukk one episode, taking out loans. Then the next episode they writing checks and buying houses like it's nothing. How the hell Tommy even buy that house that fast :dead:

I thought Dre was gonna get killed this episode. First when he was outside with his daughter talking to Ghost. When Ghost went back inside, the camera focused on Dre with his daughter for a second like he was about to get popped.

Then I thought Tariq might murk that nikka just out the blue :heh:

Glad they showed Cassandra again :banderas:

Lala out here murking nikkas now :rudy:

Jason treats Tommy and Ghost like his kids :pachaha: "Ok yall boys better play nice together or I'm coming with my belt"

RIP Grimace :to: dumb ass nikka was too nice to be in the drug game. He shoulda been a social worker or something helpin the community.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1... :mjlol: ghost telling Dre to cherish his little girl that’s important, but you only seen him around Yaz what 3 times throughout the whole series

2. They making it like Dre is this unstoppable force, come on already...kill him off or rot in jail

3.. everything saxe is doing is illegal and don’t stand a chance in court

4. Nobody heard 3 gun shots at la la store which is on a corner in heavy traffic

5. It’s time for Tariq and Tasha to get smoke