Daps
Good one liners this episode:

When Saxe put the ankle monitor on

Ghost asking if the booty was worth it

Dre telling Tariq he get caught too much

Wyte guy spazzin on his wife

:skip:

Also,

When Tommy walked away from Tariq, I felt bad for Tariq for like 5 seconds. He seemed so alone......

Then I remembered he still an ahole and got Proctor murdered.

Ramona with the :childplease: “Negro Please!”

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They went from scrambling for $2M yesterday to Tommy closing on a multimillion dollar home in few hours :laff::laff::laff:
See this that shyt that annoys me with y'all viewers not understanding shyt. You see he needed clean money to payoff Tariq's kidnappers but his dirty money is fine for paying off a house lol.

To some degree I almost admire them saying fukk logic and continuity. It's like they decide on scenes they want to happen and write dialogue for it and say fukk what happened in the past we here now.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I watched the ep..well, only half paying attention to it.

I can understand Tasha wanting Tariq to be street smart, since he was gonna do it anyway. You see it IRL with uncles, dads, big bros/cousins, old heads...when they grow up around it. My only problem with it is that she's his mom, so the street education should be coming from Tommy or Ghost. Then again, she's addicted to that life, so is Tommy, so is Dre, 2-Bit/Spanky etc...hell, I think Ghost is addicted to it, as well.

Ramona said some slick ish about the other married chick, all the while scheming on Ghost who's publicly married.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The writing in this show is terrible

-All a sudden its “impossible” to cut off the ankle monitor, yet tommy cut the same thing off Lobos in seconds, a few seasons earlier :stopitslime:

-Dre wiggling his hands out from zip ties :stopitslime:

THAT WASNT THE POINT...

THEY BROUGHT DRE TO THEIR DRUG SPOT...

THEY CUT OFF THE MONITOR
AND THATS GONNA BE THE LAST LOCATION
THAT POPS UP ON THE RADAR.

NOT LIKE THE LOBOS SITUATION AT ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched the ep..well, only half paying attention to it.

I can understand Tasha wanting Tariq to be street smart, since he was gonna do it anyway. You see it IRL with uncles, dads, big bros/cousins, old heads...when they grow up around it. My only problem with it is that she's his mom, so the street education should be coming from Tommy or Ghost. Then again, she's addicted to that life, so is Tommy, so is Dre, 2-Bit/Spanky etc...hell, I think Ghost is addicted to it, as well.

Ramona said some slick ish about the other married chick, all the while scheming on Ghost who's publicly married.

BUT SHE KNOWS GHOST AND TASHA ARENT 2GETHER
AND SHE PERSONALLY CONVINCED TASHA
TO STAY MARRIED FOR PR.

:devil:
:evil: