Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's doing it REGARDLESS. What good is letting him figure it out on his own? He's gonna get himself killed clearly. At least this gives him a chance of staying alive.

It's like if you had a son who wanted to be a boxer. You're better off getting him a good trainer than just saying "No, go to school" when you know they're gonna do it anyway.

What's the better option you recommend here? Clearly the "scared straight" approach ain't gonna work.

Basically dude still went and cop that work from Dre

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
-i actually thought this was a good episode until Tasha and Tariq at the end. :mjlol:
-Ghost keep giving the broads a way out and they all say no. Then people start dying. :pachaha:
-RIP Grimace :mjcry:
-2-Bit and this other nikka doing their best to join in on fukking up like the rest of the cast. These nikka's basically led the feds directly to their hideout. All they had to do was check dre for a ankle-gun and they would have found the monitor.:wow:
-Saxe bytch ass finally taking Ls. Angela-2 finally did something worth while:ohlawd:
-Tate needs his own show. This nikka was comedy this whole episode. :heh: shyt could be like a black-Veep.
-Kesha and Tommy gone kill each other soon. Ghost handed Kesha that check that would have given her exactly what she wanted. :pachaha:Girl just say you like the streets and quit lyin. :usure:
-Jason and his haircut still trying to force dumb shyt instead of finding new people in NY. :gucci:

but yeah i did enjoy this episode though.

You might have missed it but when Tommy's goons snatched up Dre, he told them he was working w/the feds and pointed to the monitor around his ankle to stop them from killing him.

Thing is though when Sax put that monitor on Dre it wasn't even on. So Sax doesn't give a fukk and is using Dre as a pawn to get Ghost for Angela's murder.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power book 2 definitely going to be about Tariq but they are lowkey setting the stage for Ghost to go legit and maybe even politics if you are paying attention but with the way the writing is going im sure Tariq will end up killing him somehow some way

I thought they needed to end this show, but seeing a season of Ghost in politics would be entertaining as hell.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You might have missed it but when Tommy's goons snatched up Dre, he told them he was working w/the feds and pointed to the monitor around his ankle to stop them from killing him.

Thing is though when Sax put that monitor on Dre it wasn't even on. So Sax doesn't give a fukk and is using Dre as a pawn to get Ghost for Angela's murder.
yeah, my bad i missed it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power book 2 definitely going to be about Tariq but they are lowkey setting the stage for Ghost to go legit and maybe even politics if you are paying attention but with the way the writing is going im sure Tariq will end up killing him somehow some way

I thought they needed to end this show, but seeing a season of Ghost in politics would be entertaining as hell.