Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
About last weeks ep with Tariq...why would he ever want to rob Tommy anyway? They've always been close, he's always respected his uncle, his uncle was a straight shooter with him, and someone he could come to to talk. Then, out of nowhere Mr Mastermind "comes up with a plan" to set his uncle up? I understood using Pop Dukes $$ because of their strained relationship, but bringing Tommy in on it...

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
About last weeks ep with Tariq...why would he ever want to rob Tommy anyway? They've always been close, he's always respected his uncle, his uncle was a straight shooter with him, and someone he could come to to talk. Then, out of nowhere Mr Mastermind "comes up with a plan" to set his uncle up? I understood using Pop Dukes $$ because of their strained relationship, but bringing Tommy in on it...
Everybody is collateral damage to this lil dumbass

Episode started great with everybody not wanting shyt to do with him

Also Dre never gonna die, he saw the reaper himself (Saxe) , got kidnapped, and walked out the situation on his own two

Tasha really trying to go in the rafters as woat tv mom

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-i actually thought this was a good episode until Tasha and Tariq at the end. :mjlol:
-Ghost keep giving the broads a way out and they all say no. Then people start dying. :pachaha:
-RIP Grimace :mjcry:
-2-Bit and this other nikka doing their best to join in on fukking up like the rest of the cast. These nikka's basically led the feds directly to their hideout. All they had to do was check dre for a ankle-gun and they would have found the monitor.:wow:
-Saxe bytch ass finally taking Ls. Angela-2 finally did something worth while:ohlawd:
-Tate needs his own show. This nikka was comedy this whole episode. :heh: shyt could be like a black-Veep.
-Kesha and Tommy gone kill each other soon. Ghost handed Kesha that check that would have given her exactly what she wanted. :pachaha:Girl just say you like the streets and quit lyin. :usure:
-Jason and his haircut still trying to force dumb shyt instead of finding new people in NY. :gucci:

but yeah i did enjoy this episode though.