Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The thing though is his sister died because of the “life that he is trying to live.” So you would think that it would be an eye opener for what the end result could be for him. It seems so realistic as nothing seems to phase him no matter what situation he nor the people around him are in. Even Tommy spoke about it in season 1 when he and Julio beat up the guy who brought drugs into Truth that the drug life could kill you.

I think you meant "unrealistic"

But yeah, I co-sign everything. Like someone else said, after Jukebox kidnapped and almost killed him, he would've been scared straight. After finding out Kanan killed Sean, he would've been done fukking with Kanan. After Reina died, he would've been done with it all. After getting kicked out of school, he would've realized he was over his head. The Italians almost killed him, Ghost almost killed him, and Tommy almost killed him and yet he's still persistent in trying to be this big drug dealer. Why????

They keep trying to sell us this bullshyt like "it's in his blood," "it's genetics," "like father like son," "he was born to do this" etc. Like wtf, no he wasn't. People sell drugs when they got no real options and are struggling. This boy grew up privileged and never spent a day in the hood until he met Kanan. It's just ridiculous at this point.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Word to everything I love, I would never watch a Tariq-centered show. When the final episode of Power airs, I’m Ghost. Sometimes I have to calm down and breathe, reminding myself that he is only acting. Tariq is easily up there with Zack from The Strain, and ask anyone about that kid.
giphy.gif

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What the heck is tommys deal with riq
nikka can you consolidate your thoughts into a single post AFTER you've viewed the episode? We don't need or want a play by play. If you spent more time watching and listening and less time spamming this thread, you wouldn't be asking some of these questions. Damn.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka can you consolidate your thoughts into a single post AFTER you've viewed the episode? We don't need or want a play by play. If you spent more time watching and listening and less time spamming this thread, you wouldn't be asking some of these questions. Damn.
Shut up.
It isn't that serious you dumb ass. Put me on your ignore list

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 Bit don’t know when to chill. In real life that nikka would be dead. That’s like an underling putting their hands on Joey Merlino’s girlfriend. It just wouldn’t happen. And Mr. Company man was a dumbass. You really gonna keep your gun in arm’s reach next to a known killer? Really bro?