Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Tasha is the worst. " I dont wanna lose another child"...…………………………."So i'm gonna teach you the game".:mjlol:

I just can’t with this show anymore but somehow I still do..

As a sidenote has anybody wrapped their heads around how ghost doesn’t have the fbi tracking his every move? His daughter got killed, his fed girlfriend gets killed, he was investigated and locked up for murder, his fukking lawyer gets killed in his own house and somehow he can still walk the streets pack heat and move weight? And still work side by side with the Governor on his campaign?

source.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t trust anybody who says they genuinely wanna watch a show based on Tariq

:mjlol::hhh::mjtf:

First, tell me why after 6 seasons of this “terrible” show, why are you nikkas still watching and still complaining? That sounds kind of psychotic to me :picard:

It wasn’t always trash, the first 2 seasons were great, it fell off a bit after that but was still solid during 3 & 4, it wasn’t always the most realistic show, but with season 5 and this current season it has well and truly gone out of the fukking window, but for the most part it’s still entertaining, Plus this being the last season, alotta people wanna see how it ends.

But just because it’s entertaining doesn't change the fact that a lot of the acting and writing is total dogshyt atm, 90% of the criticisms in here are justified

Last edited:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The way that 50 and every one else keeps talking about it made me think that was the name for the sequel of the show involving Tariq.

Word to everything I love, I would never watch a Tariq-centered show. When the final episode of Power airs, I’m Ghost. Sometimes I have to calm down and breathe, reminding myself that he is only acting. Tariq is easily up there with Zack from The Strain, and ask anyone about that kid.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Word to everything I love, I would never watch a Tariq-centered show. When the final episode of Power airs, I’m Ghost. I’ll continue to lurk the threads for the new fukkery though :troll:

‘Power’ Spinoff Series ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ to Feature Mary J. Blige

It initially had me confused as everyone else refers to it as a sequel, but an article I read referred to it as a prequel. If it is in fact a sequel, I would assume Mary J Blige’s character is the person who Effie was texting a few episodes back.