Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So this whole shyt started cause Tasha was mad that Ghost that he wanted to leave the game and go legit and now its going to end with Tasha teaching her son how to stop being legit and get into the game? :mindblown:

Tasha has to keep up the lifestyle somehow. It’s a shame that she has to do it through her son.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Bear with me for a second. Haven’t watched the episode yet but believe it or not, I get what Tasha is trying to do with her son. Tyriq is in the game and nothing is going to change that, her sweet innocent boy is gone. Thinking you’re street smart when you’re nowhere close to it is dangerous. You might as well teach him the ropes and hope this new knowledge helps him to live a little longer. That approach shouldn’t come from the mother but with his pops. I know you hate me for whatever reason but my job is keep you alive. Let me kick game the same way Kanan did for you, but also have a legit front in the eyes of the Law.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bear with me for a second. Haven’t watched the episode yet but believe it or not, I get what Tasha is trying to do with her son. Tyriq is in the game and nothing is going to change that. Thinking you’re street smart when you’re nowhere close to it is dangerous. You might as well teach him the ropes and hope this new knowledge helps him to live a little longer. That approach shouldn’t come from the mother but with his pops.

The thing though is his sister died because of the “life that he is trying to live.” So you would think that it would be an eye opener for what the end result could be for him. It seems so realistic as nothing seems to phase him no matter what situation he nor the people around him are in. Even Tommy spoke about it in season 1 when he and Julio beat up the guy who brought drugs into Truth that the drug life could kill you.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
So this whole shyt started cause Tasha was mad that Ghost that he wanted to leave the game and go legit and now its going to end with Tasha teaching her son how to stop being legit and get into the game? :mindblown:
That was before Tariq turned to a piece of shyt. As you saw with the scene with Dre; he’s not going to stop hustling. Might as well teach him the game cause his innocent is long gone.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ghost finally in full fledge ghost mode, if stays like this from here on out, he'll servive.

1. Finally bossed up on Tariq

2. using that women's husband that tate was sleeping on as a live tool hanging over Tate's head to get what he wants.

3.tried to bring in dre as a replacement distro for Tommy, to finally kill tommy.

4. Teaming up with Tommy to kill in Hope's to get rid of jason

I think ghost will be "On" from here on out

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This shyt....I'm exhausted brehs :unimpressed:

Tasha teaching her son the dope game because that's the "best way" to protect him. :unimpressed:

This move clearly setting up the Power Jr. spin-off :unimpressed:

Lala and 2-Bit getting extended screen time :unimpressed:

Lala wanting a normal life with a literal psychopath :unimpressed:

Lala's acting during the shootout and after :unimpressed:

Jason once again flip-flopping on pitting Ghost and Tommy against each other and working together :unimpressed:

Tate's mistress and her husband creating a new plotline that won't matter in about 2 episodes :unimpressed:

Dre once again getting himself out of an impossible situation, insulting the intelligence of the viewer, and killing another relatively harmless character :unimpressed:

Tariq inhaling and exhaling lies better than oxygen :unimpressed:

:boshdistressed: